• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Scott Parker - Football writers Player of the Year 2011

Moussa Sissoko - THFC Legends Player of the Year 2019

But then what do these idiots know about football...
Football writers and ex footballers? If you're using their opinions upon which to base your own then you're not going to end up sounding particularly bright.

Scott Parker - Football writers Player of the Year 2011

Moussa Sissoko - THFC Legends Player of the Year 2019

But then what do these idiots know about football...

At least Parker's Award was a real award voted by people.
Sissoko's was a 'special' award for a 'special' player invented by Pochettino when Son won the actual award.
Do you believe ex players actually voted.

One should use their own opinions.
emoji2379.png

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Nobody needs to lecture me on having opinions. However life has taught me that Okkam's razor is normally a great tool to establish if that opinion is correct. So if my opinion is consistently shared with genuine experts (including the most important expert of all - who picks the team), then I am confident I an on the right track.

But I see you are from the "I think the people in this country have had enough of experts" stream...

In that case, no amount of logic will convince people hell bent on "Project Patsy"

At least Parker's Award was a real award voted by people.
Sissoko's was a 'special' award for a 'special' player invented by Pochettino when Son won the actual award.
Do you believe ex players actually voted.

Another Trump-esque assertion, if there ever was one. You cannot just throw in "alternative facts" and conspiracy theories and expect people to fall for them without proof... at least in this patch of the woods. Suggest you leave that to our friends on the other side of the pond.

This new post title could not have been more appropriately chosen.....

Nobody needs to lecture me on having opinions. However life has taught me that Okkam's razor is normally a great tool to establish if that opinion is correct. So if my opinion is consistently shared with genuine experts (including the most important expert of all - who picks the team), then I am confident I an on the right track.

[Bold]But I see you are from the "I think the people in this country have had enough of experts" stream... [/Bold]

In that case, no amount of logic will convince people hell bent on "Project Patsy"

There is no such thing as correct opinion. Opinion is by definition subjective, by all means refer to supporting arguements but please refrain from referring to opinion as anything but a subjective opinion.

The section in bold what the f are you even talking about? You're rambling now, you don't know how 'highly' I value expert opinion. [emoji854]

My comment was to say your opinion and Scaramanga's were equally valid. You seem to think yours is more valid, so cool I'm going to step away. This isn't a conversation I'm interested in having. [emoji28]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I'll be intrigued to hear what those who thought Eriksen was as fault last week think about their goal today.

Another Trump-esque assertion, if there ever was one. You cannot just throw in "alternative facts" and conspiracy theories and expect people to fall for them without proof... at least in this patch of the woods. Suggest you leave that to our friends on the other side of the pond.

This new post title could not have been more appropriately chosen.....

It literally was a consolation prize. Watch the video where he gets it on the training pitch. It's obvious from Poch's role in it that it was all his idea idea as some team building exercise. That any player no matter how bad they have been can turn it round and improve.

I didn't think he was that bad today. Broke the lines once or twice. Didn't lose it much.
When he's in a 2 rather than a 3 it's not his role to be the creative one. He did his job today unlike when he is a 3 and fails to make a difference.

I'll be intrigued to hear what those who thought Eriksen was as fault last week think about their goal today.

Sanchez and Rose were tinkle poor with their positioning, but Sissoko failing to put pressure on the pass was just as bad.

He's made a few of his trademark runs but also plenty of his trademark 1-2's that kill all forward momentum.

Sanchez and Rose were tinkle poor with their positioning, but Sissoko failing to put pressure on the pass was just as bad.

He's made a few of his trademark runs but also plenty of his trademark 1-2's that kill all forward momentum.

All Sanchez mate

- The gap between him and Toby was the width of a bus, the toon player had a horrible first touch, ball literally landed a yard away and the only defender to get close to him on the shot was Danny coming in from wide?

It literally was a consolation prize. Watch the video where he gets it on the training pitch. It's obvious from Poch's role in it that it was all his idea idea as some team building exercise. That any player no matter how bad they have been can turn it round and improve.

I didn't think he was that bad today. Broke the lines once or twice. Didn't lose it much.
When he's in a 2 rather than a 3 it's not his role to be the creative one. He did his job today unlike when he is a 3 and fails to make a difference.

Yeah he was far from one of our worst today. However, that's more a reflection on how utterly brick some players were rather than how good Sissoko was.

All Sanchez mate

- The gap between him and Toby was the width of a bus, the toon player had a horrible first touch, ball literally landed a yard away and the only defender to get close to him on the shot was Danny coming in from wide?

Remember last year when we spanked Bournemouth 4-0? For at least two of those they did exactly what Sissoko did and gave our passers time to play the balls through the lines. The pundits stuck the boot in then and it's no different today. Sanchez and Rose fudged up big time, but Sissoko still played a part in it.

Remember last year when we spanked Bournemouth 4-0? For at least two of those they did exactly what Sissoko did and gave our passers time to play the balls through the lines. The pundits stuck the boot in then and it's no different today. Sanchez and Rose fudged up big time, but Sissoko still played a part in it.

Not arguing the lack of cover .. but basics at this level is spacing, this wasn't a we were overcommitted and exposed, this was just a lazy defender not minding the space, and not recovering to even trouble the attacker after a poor first touch.

FFS. Can we just get someone officially blamed - Man of the Mess? - so we can get on with proper spacegoading?

My knives can't take much more sharpening.

I was said after the game that, at least, the usual suspects would not possibly try to spacegoat Sissoko for a goal that was singularly down to Sanchez tinkle-poor positioning and ball watching.

I should have known better....

Back