• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Fletcher's a brickheap of a footballer but I'd put him in our team over Sissoko in a heartbeat.

And there we have it. :)

We can go no further in this debate. I recognise all sides probably need it, it’s like mindlessly playing Pong and allows us all to kill some time, but there’s really no where else to go after that.

Poch should never have gone on holidays.

I'm still not ruling out my favourite buttplug, dodgy phone line, "Isco!", "Sisko?", <crackle> "Isco, go!", "Is ko go?", "Si, Isco, go", <beeeeeeep>

"I think he said Sissoko"

No matter what side of the argument you fall on, you have to admit that the 326 pages of the merry-go-round were worth it just for this post on Page 1 - the day Sissoko signed. Came across it again the other night and roared laughing at it.

@galeforce, I doff my proverbial cap Sir. Genius.

No matter what side of the argument you fall on, you have to admit that the 326 pages of the merry-go-round were worth it just for this post on Page 1 - the day Sissoko signed. Came across it again the other night and roared laughing at it.

@galeforce, I doff my proverbial cap Sir. Genius.
He'll be insufferable now.

Poch: “We need a player who is more direct, more aggressive offensively,” Pochettino revealed. “Because we have players like Eriksen, [Heung-Min] Son or Lamela who like the ball played into their feet. So we need someone who has characteristics like we saw from Liverpool, like Sadio Mané, the type of player that can break the defensive line. I'm not talking about kicking or punching someone, only running and having the right mental-ity.”
3 years later - this is correct..

Haven't looked at this thread for a week, have I missed anything important?

Cliffs please

What have you missed?? The usual derogatory posts from the usual suspects; nothing you will not have seen in previous pages.

Is it important? Not really. For all the grandiose self-importance, there is only one man whose opinion of Sissoko matters... and he does not (to my knowledge) post on this forum!!!

What have you missed?? The usual derogatory posts from the usual suspects; nothing you will not have seen in previous pages.

Is it important? Not really. For all the grandiose self-importance, there is only one man whose opinion of Sissoko matters... and he does not (to my knowledge) post on this forum!!!
Actually, he runs it. But thanks for caring so much about what I think.

Actually, he runs it. But thanks for caring so much about what I think.

You could have told us before that Poch now also runs GG!! That man is something else!!! Self-effacing, charismatic, knowledgeable and - above all - a true football expert. And now even finds time to run a fan forum.

Pity other website administrators come nowhere close to having those qualities....

tenor.gif

I guess we must really be thankful for having a "brickheap of a footballer". With Eriksen invisible, Winks anonymous and Ndombele languid, his physicality and aggressiveness was the only thing stopping Emirates Marketing Project from running riot yesterday.

Back