• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I'm as far from fickle as you can get of you understand what the word really means. I did not rate him before he joined, I certainly did not rate him during his first two seasons nor did rate him last season.

I'm an consistent (the very opposite of fickle).I do not rate Sissoko. He is a poor player. It is that simple. You're entitled to rate him if you wish but our standards are just different.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Yet he laid on the perfectly weighted ball for Kane to pass the ball into the net for his second goal v villa

TBH I cannot see another top team going in for him, despite him being a world cup winner and all. Poch has identified a role for him, best we back him and his positive contributions, easy to slate anyone. I mean, probably one of our best players can't take a corner kick to get pass the oppo's first man

He's the modern Zakora :D

I don't know why I keep opening this thread. It's like picking at a scab or a dog returning to its own sick.

When I am lying on my death bed and the missus asks me if there is anything I regret, I will answer, "The hours - possibly days - I spent on the Sissoko merry-go-round".

On the plus side, as I type this they have just started playing Cheap Trick's "Surrender" on Radio Caroline. Perhaps it is a sign.

In one-off matches. Can you genuinely say we're a better team than City or Barca? Because there's a nice, padded place waiting for you if you think so.

Might that be because of City’s unlimited money and depth in every position, rather than the fact that we have the temerity to play with a player who’s value comes from being selfless and doing a job for the team? Given that we beat them over two legs, with a performance that personified those qualities - hard work, physicality, not stopping for 95 mins etc etc.

Let’s see how we do this season with hopefully better depth if Eriksen stays. But to continue on the route of holding up great examples, Fergie has always been prone to a water carrier or two in his squad over the years, and actually for the biggest games he quite enjoyed sticking in someone with less flash over a player with more technical quality because it gave him the best possible chance of getting the W.

Might that be because of City’s unlimited money and depth in every position, rather than the fact that we have the temerity to play with a player who’s value comes from being selfless and doing a job for the team? Given that we beat them over two legs, with a performance that personified those qualities - hard work, physicality, not stopping for 95 mins etc etc.

Let’s see how we do this season with hopefully better depth if Eriksen stays. But to continue on the route of holding up great examples, Fergie has always been prone to a water carrier or two in his squad over the years, and actually for the biggest games he quite enjoyed sticking in someone with less flash over a player with more technical quality because it gave him the best possible chance of getting the W.
I don't remember Ferguson ever regularly using someone as useless on the ball as Sissoko. He didn't only play registas, but he certainly made sure his entire team was capable of passing.

I don't remember Ferguson ever regularly using someone as useless on the ball as Sissoko. He didn't only play registas, but he certainly made sure his entire team was capable of passing.

True. Darren Fletcher would never put a slight curve on the ball to make a pass.

Fletcher's a brickheap of a footballer but I'd put him in our team over Sissoko in a heartbeat.

220px-Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

Back