• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

He certainly has a use, those bursting runs on the counter coming on as a sub at 70mins are worth him getting game time at the moment, but once Dembele, Wanyama and Lamela are fit I just can't see him getting in the match squad especially if we go for Barkley in January.

He's doing ok at present but to stay in the team he needs to do much better.

He certainly has a use, those bursting runs on the counter coming on as a sub at 70mins are worth him getting game time at the moment, but once Dembele, Wanyama and Lamela are fit I just can't see him getting in the match squad especially if we go for Barkley in January.

He's doing ok at present but to stay in the team he needs to do much better.
Not like we weren't counter attacking well before he came on yesterday... But I'm much happier with him getting game time in those conditions than in others.

Not like we weren't counter attacking well before he came on yesterday... But I'm much happier with him getting game time in those conditions than in others.
It's no surprise how much more smoothly and quickly we move the ball when he's not on the pitch.

Using a battering ram is one way of breaking down a defence, picking the opposition apart with passing is a much better one.

That's what you get for listening to @scaramanga
He's right though. As @Nifel said, it was a very Sissoko-esque performance.

For 70 minutes, from back to front, our entire team played really, really well. Each one of them put in a great performance and looked every bit like a team that would, and should, be fighting for the title this season.

Sissoko managed to not trip himself over most of the time.

When Sissoko plays, the whole world watches, to make fun of him. He could have go missing and let the world to continue laugh at him. Instead, he stood up to the challenge, stepping up his game, improving game by game. Now the football world watches Sissoko more in shock and awe about him.:D

When Sissoko plays, the whole world watches, to make fun of him. He could have go missing and let the world to continue laugh at him. Instead, he stood up to the challenge, stepping up his game, improving game by game. Now the football world watches Sissoko more in shock and awe about him.:D
No, no - we're definitely still laughing.

Must be quite lonely in the laughing section.
We get by and if life gets a little dull then there is always a Sissoko clip to cheer us up

Some of you in the piete (see what I did there[emoji6]) section should pop over now again, it would do you some good to lighten up for a bit[emoji16]

There were times when he looked on a different wavelength to the others which is why he is better coming from deep and keeping simple. That said he took his goal wel, he looked like he gave a brick in the second half and still had a shot on target and created the volley chance for Alli. There were a few tonight once the flicks and tricks stopped coming off were happy to play it along the edge of the box for someone else to take responsibility, which usually meant whipping it in against 9 defenders with no centre forward to aim at. I know he'll always divide opinion but tonight he was one of the few I'd give any credit.

Back