• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

His improvement has been huge, confidence and playing deeper has helped and today he seemed to revel in the fact we were going to be without the ball for long spells therefore when breaking with the ball rather than having to receive it and make a decision with the opposition organised in front of him - probably reminded him of his time at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Well done tonight. Never thought I'd say this, but he's winning me over with his recent performances. Now he actually looks like a player. Not exactly world class, but he does his job and he does it well.

And that heel flick to start the counter attack...!

His best game for us, by quite a margin. Looks much more comfortable without our quick build-up, and better suited to this type of game. Job well done.

His best game for us, by quite a margin. Looks much more comfortable without our quick build-up, and better suited to this type of game. Job well done.

Aurier helps his game, and I think he gets up for bigger games.

Funny, the big complaint pre Spurs was lack of effort/going missing, certainly don't see that.

Well done to him, long may the improvement continue

Another decent performance from Moussa, he's an excellent player to have for when we want to play more on the counter-attack. He really helped to nullify Marcelo too.

Aurier helps his game, and I think he gets up for bigger games.

Funny, the big complaint pre Spurs was lack of effort/going missing, certainly don't see that.

Well done to him, long may the improvement continue
noticed that relationship with Aurier, they seem to trust each other on the ball which must be quite refreshing for Moussa!

noticed that relationship with Aurier, they seem to trust each other on the ball which must be quite refreshing for Moussa!

Mmhhm. They cover for each other really well to boot - Sissoko drops behind Aurier when the latter surges forward, and Aurier goes infield to cover for Sissoko when he gets down the line.

Can we have the people that we're arguing that he was a terrible footballer and can only have it bounce off his shin come in here and admit the people defending him were probably right to be doing so? I think enough of us had seen the green shoots of improvement and expected it to continue but there was some prevailing wisdom that was stuck in October 2016, and it just wasn't fair on him.

Can we have the people that we're arguing that he was a terrible footballer and can only have it bounce off his shin come in here and admit the people defending him were probably right to be doing so? I think enough of us had seen the green shoots of improvement and expected it to continue but there was some prevailing wisdom that was stuck in October 2016, and it just wasn't fair on him.
Feel I am a fair fan, he has been woeful and the last couple of games has been decent, don't think that is a contradiction.

Was out on his feet at 65 due to great work rate pochs plan to a t

Back