• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

48426138_10156110912608505_6306344147649298432_n.jpg

When i saw him post 100 up on his social media i thought it was 100 premier league matches, i didn't realise he had played so many games for us.
Says a lot about how many injuries we've had in midfield over the last couple of years.

Something very strange happened today - Sissoko managed to play most of a game of football and only made me laugh at him twice. Another step up in his quest to become a real footballer.

I thought he was excellent. He puts out more fires per game than anybody at the moment, his passing was quick and accurate. He's been a very solid performer this season.

The guy defines "putting in a shift" his short passing has gotten a lot better, he did a ton of clean up work today. What I would give to see him finish one of those runs with a goal, or just a random screamer for way out ...

I'll try to find the clip where Eriksen congratulates him for the 100 and says he's the kind of player that will run right into someone and come out the other side with the ball ... hilarious ..

I love him, even the occasional spaz. If Poch can coach out the spaz, and get him shooting on target, we'll struggle to keep him!

I think he'll always spaz a bit because nothing comes naturally to him, in a football sense. He's a natural athlete who plays football. But he is bringing a lot to our midfield at the moment and I hope we keep.

We seem to be playing with a 3 in midfield a lot this season (or, if it's a diamond, then the other 3 points of it make up the centre midfield). I'd like to see Eriksen/Winks play for the spot on the left of the 3, Dier and a new signing compete for the spot in the middle, and Sissoko plus a new signing compete for the spot on the right of centre. Declan-Rice and Doucore (sp?) would do imo. Let go of Dembele and Wanyama.

Back