• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Rename the thread?

We should rename the forum, Glory-Sisso.ko.uk.

I was gonna suggest Sissi-Sissi but Chich has already sent me an invite for that one.

Copy-of-GLORY-GLORY.png

Ok, it's time for me to also join the long list and just applaud what Moussa had over brought to the team and our results over the last 6 games. Hats off to Poch and his team for sticking with him and getting him back to the "once a season" image I had of him before he joined us.

I also voiced the opinion that we'd have a brick transfer window (16/17) if we hadn't sold him off. Pie and Humble have roosted at home.

Looking forward to seeing him continue demolish opposition as his confidence grows...

COYSissokooooooo! :)

You have been to Butlins !!!
Some photographic proof is required.
If I am not mistaken, I think I saw you at the Richard Branson's Safari Camp in Kenya ???
You had expressed your desire and plans to do that in another thresd.
Still want to, still haven't unfortunately!

Last year: Sissoko takes a heavy touch and loses the ball ten times in a row
"You're brick get out of my club"
This year: Sissoko takes a heavy touch and loses the ball, but he just went on a few decent runs and also passed to team mates
"Unlucky, right idea"

Have always felt Sissoko will be a key player for us if he improves his finishing. He has improved greatly on that now. But he still needs to improve further, by scoring a few goals for us.

Sissokos reign as worlds greatest midfielder was short but wonderous.
Don’t worry, when he plays well in a few weeks there’ll be some in here saying this was a good performance but you just didn’t understand it at the time (like the last 2 seasons performances are being rewritten now).

He wasn’t necessarily the issue today though tbf.

Don’t worry, when he plays well in a few weeks they’ll be some in here saying this was a good performance but you just didn’t understand it at the time (like the last 2 seasons performances are being rewritten now).

He wasn’t necessarily the issue today though tbf.

I dont think it was his or Diers as they played 3 tough games in a week.

But the CM was a big issue today - no pressing

Back