• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Not impressed for that money, where's he going play, not going be left out at that value
He won't play unless he reinvents himself. His attitude stinks IMO. Last season when his team needed him he put in some pretty disgraceful performances. Compare that to his sparkling Euro performances and this tells me one thing. He plays for himself and that has turned me off him totally.

I hope he goes on to prove me absolutely wrong on all counts.

There was an article a month ago saying that Man Utd didn't necessarily need to win things, they just need to be box office, on all the back pages, everyone talking about Pog and Ibra and Mou every day... all eyes on Man U, get the huge sponsorship deals, be a soap opera. Try to win football games if they can.

Feels a bit like that with Spurs today... wait to announce N'Koudou... wait to announce Pau... we were the big headline most of the evening... then BOOM we splash the cash on this guy for some reason... we are the talk of the town, nobody tonight mentioned Man U nor Arse (except for losing Wheelchair)... not a mention of Xhaka or the 2 Goons signed yesterday... not a mention of City except Nasri... the only mentions of Cheatski was the laughter at spending £30m on a defender you can't trust from one game to the next...

Crazy days my friends.

It was confirmed it would be 5 £6m installments and we sign him on a 5 year deal. We sell him after 2 years.
Ooaah, that sounds a lot better when you think of the amortization if we can flog him to PSG or Watford or something

I will be comparing him to Gareth Bale. He's an ultra brick Gareth Bale, but its something to grab onto. He will develop under Pochettino, obviously won't become as good as Bale, but he does have something which is Balesque. I'll take that, and look forward to seeing what he can do for us.

It's not our money ultimately, so I'm pleased we signed him.

Last edited:
I don't think the fee means he is guaranteed to be a starter right away. Son isn't, and he cost £22m didn't he?

As i have said before i have never been a fan of Sissoko and the fee is way over the top, however if he was the one that Pooch wanted then well done to Levy for getting the deal done.

You have to laugh though at some opinions, first they bitch that Levy does not back his managers and now they are bitching about how he is not worth the money. The guy can not win.

He won't play unless he reinvents himself. His attitude stinks IMO. Last season when his team needed him he put in some pretty disgraceful performances. Compare that to his sparkling Euro performances and this tells me one thing. He plays for himself and that has turned me off him totally.

I hope he goes on to prove me absolutely wrong on all counts.

The thing is, his fantastic performances for France came while under the watchful eye of the national team captain, a Mr. H. Lloris. At worst Lloris will at least have told us about what he's like behind the scenes before we made the decision - at best, Lloris will bring the best out of him, as was the case in the Euros. Either way, his attitude is the one thing I'm actually fairly unconcerned about.

How Poch plans to use him in a way that minimizes his weaknesses on the ball and in terms of technique is what I'm interested in - will he play on the wing, or through the middle? If it's the latter, he'll be like Wanyama but with better dribbling abilities - not a playmaker in any sense. But that may be what we need at this point. Really, Poch got him, now let's see what he makes of him.

As i have said before i have never been a fan of Sissoko and the fee is way over the top, however if he was the one that Pooch wanted then well done to Levy for getting the deal done.

You have to laugh though at some opinions, first they bitch that Levy does not back his managers and now they are bitching about how he is not worth the money. The guy can not win.
Calm down. Dont see anyone "bitching" at Levy, just lots of fans expressing surprise at the fee and concern at the players attitude.

I imagine his performance against us at the end of last season probably made an impression on Poch. He was MoM.

I don't think the fee means he is guaranteed to be a starter right away. Son isn't, and he cost £22m didn't he?
Plus I'm sure they still owe us some dosh for Townsend and Yedlin, so while his cost is what it is, don't fret as Levy still has plenty of bags of money lying around to take a nap on.

Back