• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Re: Dembele Official

Why not have a shouted chant rather than a song?

Where one person or more shouts the first line then the crowd join in or can be another shelf/park lane combo?

(similar to the rhythm of the famous clapping riff in England's 1970 anthem Back Home)

*M*, *O*, *U S A*,
We've got Mousa Dembele,

Repeat over and over

Or could even have a second part like,

*M*, *O*, *U S A*,
We've got Mousa Dembele,

*D E M B E L E*
He'll go down in history

Or something :oops:

The thing that i like most about the Dembele signing is he is an exciting player. None of us know his best position, not even AVB.

What i do know is he has the potential to do well in many positions basically because his levels of skill, power, stength, and presence is very rare in one player.

He looks like he could bully games. AND its nice he still appears to be a team player.

Sometimes a player is worth the admission fee alone, i hope he is one of them. Get it right, he's potentially a BIG player for us

The thing that i like most about the Dembele signing is he is an exciting player. None of us know his best position, not even AVB.

What i do know is he has the potential to do well in many positions basically because his levels of skill, power, stength, and presence is very rare in one player.

I think versatility it the key here, mate - he offers so much in the middle and has considerble potential yet to be unlocked by a good manager/system/formation

Great signing for all the right reasons, imv

I think versatility it the key here, mate - he offers so much in the middle and has considerble potential yet to be unlocked by a good manager/system/formation

Totally agree. Have wanted us to sign him since he mugged Dawson off on the touchline, dribbled infield to get a pen and inspired Fulham to a 4-0 win over us in the cup.

Awsome player with great potential. Really think we are heading in the right direction with players like him.

Am beginning to get a bit excited.

From what I've seen of him, hist best position is definitely in central midfield rather than more attacking positions. And all the comments I've read from Fulham fans say that he really took off when Jol moved him back into a deeper role 18 months ago. Coupled with the fact that we've lost Luka and added Sigurdsson, I'm pretty sure he's going to be playing as a CM for us.

His most successful position so far has been at center mid. Behind the striker he lacks the productivity in terms of goals and assists, whereas in a deeper position he can be more involved in the play without the responsibilities of scoring.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto
Good news about moussa at spurs i like his style on picth !! Strong ,technic, quick all we need lol

I think Benoit might care more about football than previously thought.

I think so, he's a winner at the end of the day, you don't play at the level he does without that mentality.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto
Good news about moussa at spurs i like his style on picth !! Strong ,technic, quick all we need lol

I think Benoit might care more about football than previously thought.

Your assumption is based on the idea that BAE isn't talking about his hair.

From watching him live, i just love the way he walks by players as if the aren't there. Not many can do that at the highest level.

Back