• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Re: Dembele Official

Chuffed with this signing, thought Man U would nab him. The man has dress sense too which is always a good thing. Welcome Mousa.

Who's the Yid down White Hart Lane
Who dribbles like Pele?

M O U S S A
D E M Bele

Dembele

Dembele

So come along and sing this song
It's Moussa Dembele!

Before you have a boycoutt moment. On the Bbc it is Mousa. Sorry to be pedantic.

sorry but POTL did not get this right, hes a prick and always will be. I cant wait for the window to close so that cnut can fudge off and die

Quite amusing seeing him yesterday claiming this deal came from left field. He must have been the only one not aware of it.

Tune of this old man:

M-O-U
S-S-A
We've got Moussa Dembele
He scores at home and he scores away
Super Moussa Dembele

posted these in the transfer thread, some may have missed it

Hi, can I just come in to tell you all how amazing Dembele is, and how he's about five games away from being the best all-round midfielder in the league?

So, Dembele is amazing. He has the touch and control of Berbatov and cannot be shaken off the ball. He's so quick, strong and skillful that he makes a ridiculous number of tackles per game (eight at Old Trafford on Saturday) and all of them are a result of him ghosting in and stealing the ball off the foot of someone while making them look like a clod-hopping oaf with no control. Since Jol arrived he has also taught Dembele that it's a good idea to pass occasionally, so now having driven the whole team about 40 yards up the pitch, beating three men in the process, he actually has an end product. He still can't shoot for brick.

I'm a bit upset because he's obviously leaving but it's no surprise because he's stupidly, stupidly good. He's magic, in the way that we talk about players from the 80s and 90s as magic. I really don't want him to go, but if he does I'd rather see him turn out for you lot than anyone else. He'll make your team so much better. Damn you all.

Hello chaps. McLean has said it better than I could but let me assure you that you have got your hands on quite the player. Since BMJ moved him back to CM a season and a half ago, he's been a revelation. If he's allowed to play how he has for us then I think a lot of football fans who don't watch Fulham much will be surprised at just how bloody good he is.

His close control and strength are excellent - he'd make any team in the world with a touch more pace and some shooting ability.

Enjoy waching him. I'm gutted.
icon_sad.gif

Oh and no thanks to Jenas and Bentley. We've got Sidwell and apparently are in for Richardson
5.gif

Both are acceptable spellings, you try putting Mousa Dembele into google, it'll "correct" it to Moussa. Anyway, I think you're giving the WHL crowd a bit too much credit if you think it'll catch on. It'll probably be "one Moussa Dembele" or something ](*,)

Both are acceptable spellings, you try putting Mousa Dembele into google, it'll "correct" it to Moussa. Anyway, I think you're giving the WHL crowd a bit too much credit if you think it'll catch on. It'll probably be "one Moussa Dembele" or something ](*,)

Don't ever let Google auto-correct your stuff - it's a sign of weakness

I won't be too excited about signing him until he actually plays and performs consistently for us. We have a very poor record when it comes to signing good players from small English clubs. Remember Sean Davis and Malbranque from Fulham ? Or the likes of Pienaar, Palacios and Kranjcar in recent years. They all failed to live upto expectations. The pressure to perform is simply greater at Spurs. These players have had no such pressure at their small clubs. Let's wait and see how he handles the pressure.

I won't be too excited about signing him until he actually plays and performs consistently for us. We have a very poor record when it comes to signing good players from small English clubs. Remember Sean Davis and Malbranque from Fulham ? Or the likes of Pienaar, Palacios and Kranjcar in recent years. They all failed to live upto expectations. The pressure to perform is simply greater at Spurs. These players have had no such pressure at their small clubs. Let's wait and see how he handles the pressure.

Sean Davies wasn't really that good, was he? Malbranque was pretty decent I think, and wasn't really given the same expectations as Dembele either. Pienaar was sort of a mistake, sort of underused and eventually loaned out when we needed him the most. Palacios was never the same after his brother died and has now been injured for a long time since going to Stoke. Kranjcar was criminally underused. I don't think any of these signings can be compared to Dembele. What about Carrick? Bale? Lennon? Friedel? Walker? Huddlestone?
I don't really know what you mean by small clubs though, Everton, Portsmouth, Fulham and Wigan doesn't really fall into that category as I see it.

I do agree that he needs to perform and that he has to be consistent under different circumstances, bigger pressure is a part of that.

DEMBELE'S DELIGHT

Posted 29 August 2012 11:40pm

Mousa Dembele can’t wait to be part of a 'fantastic club' here at Spurs

We reached agreement with Fulham for the signing of the Belgium international on Wednesday.

Mousa has won many admirers with his performances for the Cottagers – the latest a man-of-the-match display against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Now he’s looking forward to a new chapter in an already-impressive career.

“I'm happy to join Spurs, it's a fantastic club,” said Mousa, a Dutch title-winner with AZ Alkmaar in 2009.

“You can see over the last few years that Spurs have played well, everybody knows it's a good team and a good club and that's why I wanted to come here.

“The club has plans to do lots of good things and that's why I want to be a part of it.”

Mousa is looking forward to linking up with Belgian international team-mate Jan Vertonghen – and the pair go back a long way.

“I know Jan from when I was 10 years old, we played together then,” he added. “I know him well, he's a great guy and he's said a lot of good things about this club.

“He says there are friendly people here and for me, that's very important, to feel great somewhere. I'm sure I will here.”

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/dembeles-delight-29082012.page?

Back