• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mourinho - What Next?

Apparantly he didnt appreciate Conte's celebrations at the end

Had a word in his ear at the final whistle and believe to have said to Conte
“Don’t do that at 4-0. 1-0 OK, but 4-0 is humiliation.”

He can give it, but the f#cker cant take it. Have it you c#ck

mourinho has clearly lost the plot, he's only in the position he is on past reputation, make yourself some money and bet on him being fired before the season is out

mourinho has clearly lost the plot, he's only in the position he is on past reputation, make yourself some money and bet on him being fired before the season is out

Yup. Zenith St petersburg or some Chinese club next.

It's a bit sickening watching a team that won the league one year then couldn't be arsed the next and getting the manager the sack then turn it back on against the same manager.

You may be right, but it says something about his lack of management skills that he could win the league one season and lose the dressing room the next. But hey, he is the Special One right so lets blame it all on the players

Mourinho is a spent force, I can't say it enough on here.

The league is more even than the time he spent millions at Chelsea the first time round, its a more even field and he is being exposed.

Hope the "tosspuffin" stays at Man U for ages..........because if he goes, I wonder:rolleyes: who they will want as his replacement.........

he would NOT go to that clown circus.

I'm not so sure. There is be a big attraction for any manager, now diminishing I grant you.

The bit that gets me is Mourinho saying "it took LVG two years to try and build a good team and I've done it in two weeks"! what a total prat.

It will depend on results in the next 6 weeks. He could be gone by Xmas.
Will they trust him by giving him £????m in an attempt to sort this squad?
Jose has now too much negative baggage IMHO.

One of the biggest challenges in his career right now I think. And one which will define his reputation in England (his favourite country to work in it seems) for quite a while, particularly if he gets it wrong.

Back