• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mourinho - What Next?

I've got a tenner (from a while ago) on giggs to be next manager, the terms are that he has to have 10 games in charge to count.

Can see a situation where mourinho is confirmed, LVG walks and Giggs is caretaked to the end of the season.

Worst part of that scenario is the new manager bounce that United may benefit from.. Also, if LVG walked would Mourinho start early?

The way chelsea absolutely imploded under Mourinho this season is a big red flag for me, he's obviously worth another chance but his man management skills, the constant abuse at refs to mask his own tactical mistakes and the whole eva situation wouldn't have me liking my chops at getting Jose in so soon.

If this is true i think Van Gaal will walk.He has been treated appallingly.He has achieved enough in the game to be treated better than this.Pelligrini for that matter as well.Would be funny if both manc teams missed out on CL.
Money has eroded what class was left in football.

Without a doubt I agree, I love Spurs but in all honesty I hate the way the game has gone.

Huh? This seems to contradict your "you pays your money and makes your choice" argument you usually make on ticket prices and the increases in ticket priceso_O

I love Spurs and that will never change, I fail to see how you post makes any sense to be honest.

I love Spurs and that will never change, I fail to see how you post makes any sense to be honest.

My point being you love Spurs and are happy to pay as much money as possible to continue watching Spurs and also seem to think it's fine that owners charge (sometimes extortionately higher) prices to do so and if others complain about that it's hogwash...yet you lament what money has done to the game. Seems a contradiction there to me...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-United-Chelsea-Premier-League-News

JOSE MOURINHO is open to the idea of one day managing Tottenham.

That's according to author Rob Beasley, who made the claims in his book Jose Mourinho: Up Close And Personal which was released last month.

Beasley cites three occasions where Spurs have tried to lure Mourinho to White Hart Lane.

The first came in 2007 after the Special One was sacked by Chelsea - only for a contractual agreement that forbid him from managing elsewhere in England for a year putting pay to the move.

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy showed interest again in 2011 and 2012 when Mourinho was at Real Madrid.

Talks were held but an agreement wasn't reached and the Portuguese ended up staying in Spain.

Mourinho has since settled at Manchester United but Beasley has revealed all on a possible switch in the future.

He wrote: "Spurs had made repeated attempts to try and lure Mourinho to White Hart Lane and Jose was certainly interested.

"Timing was always the issue, though, but it wouldn't surprise me if it does happen one day.

"The thought of reawakening a once famous club like Spurs to make them champions really appealed to him.

"It's a London club and he loves London and owns a house in the capital. It would also give him the chance to embarrass his ex-Chelsea boss Roman Abramovich on his own doorstep."

So, I guess, in answer to the question in the thread title - Spurs, maybe? :p

Aye, but the model we operate now won't be the one we use for all time - at some stage, we might decide to go after immediate, high-profile trophy challenges, which could open the door for Mou.

Ha, whoring himself about.

Join the list of people who regret joining man utd over us, Ibrahimović, van haal, sneidelin, martial etc.

I hope not, I do not want that twunt managing us

Well, I'll go against the grain and say that I'm fine with him coming in one day (even with his dramatic ongoing burnout). Although it would feel a little dirty, we could use the sort of nastiness and nous Mou brings. Bear in mind, though, that out of all the options prior to Poch's appointment, I wanted Rafa the most, because I felt he'd get us set up and winning every week. ;) So, my tastes may not necessarily align with yours.

It's a bit sickening watching a team that won the league one year then couldn't be arsed the next and getting the manager the sack then turn it back on against the same manager.
Says a lot about football imo.
Chelsea didn't look all that to me either despite the score, man u looked exactly what they are, a bunch of box office signings.

Aye, but the model we operate now won't be the one we use for all time - at some stage, we might decide to go after immediate, high-profile trophy challenges, which could open the door for Mou.

I think that Mourinho will be on a lower tier of oil rich club or be an international gun for hire by the time our financial model changes.

It's a bit sickening watching a team that won the league one year then couldn't be arsed the next and getting the manager the sack then turn it back on against the same manager.
Says a lot about football imo.
Chelsea didn't look all that to me either despite the score, man u looked exactly what they are, a bunch of box office signings.

Could not agree more.

Back