• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

This is me being mean, but I'm really enjoying this: he snubbed Spurs for more money and ends up in a mid-table team, while we are flying high and also uncovered a gem of a DM in Dier. I bet he's regretting that transfer to ManUre now.

This is me being mean, but I'm really enjoying this: he snubbed Spurs for more money and ends up in a mid-table team, while we are flying high and also uncovered a gem of a DM in Dier. I bet he's regretting that transfer to ManUre now.

To be fair, I don't think he ever did 'snub' us - we went in for him in 2014, and he kicked up a royal fuss at Soton when they broke their promise and refused to let him move to us. The next year, we seemingly didn't move for him, if Poch's own words about Schneiderlin and Dier being viewed as an option are anything to go by.

He made a move up, failed, and is moving back down to rebuild his career. It happens. Best of luck to him.

To be fair, I don't think he ever did 'snub' us - we went in for him in 2014, and he kicked up a royal fuss at Soton when they broke their promise and refused to let him move to us. The next year, we seemingly didn't move for him, if Poch's own words about Schneiderlin and Dier being viewed as an option are anything to go by.

He made a move up, failed, and is moving back down to rebuild his career. It happens. Best of luck to him.

+

I bet Everton are paying him more than we would be and he'll probably play every week

also, had it happened would we have found out what Dier could do? would we have gone in for Wanyama?

+

I bet Everton are paying him more than we would be and he'll probably play every week

also, had it happened would we have found out what Dier could do? would we have gone in for Wanyama?

More than that, I think he'd move to us now if we wanted him (United selling him to us is, of course, a different matter). Probably over Everton. There was no snubbing involved in this transfer, just a case of Soton being stubborn when we wanted him and a different environment when he *was* made available. No harm in that.

Different to Louis 'Challenge at United was always bigger than Spurs' Van Gaal, or Memphis Depay.

Back