• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

He had his chance. Too late to regret it now.

No one knows the ins and outs of his transfer to man u and the others that may have been interested.

If he can do a job for us and the management want him. I'd welcome him

Anyone that turns us down isn't worth considering ... unless he is prepared to take a massive payout to play for us now and I don't think that is likely.

i always thought he would end up at LeArsnl and I expect to be proved right this time.

Anyone that turns us down isn't worth considering ... unless he is prepared to take a massive payout to play for us now and I don't think that is likely.

i always thought he would end up at LeArsnl and I expect to be proved right this time.

Did he turn us down or did Soton refuse to sell to us? I can't remember.

That said he didn't set the world on fire at Utd but then again no-one did.

I seem to remember that he chose United over us. This article says Soton rejected our bids though, but Schneiderlin seems over the moon to join United, so I guess he would've chosen them over us anyway.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...m-Man-United-Southampton-Transfer-News-Gossip

Most players would, they would pay him twice as much as we would.

I don't care what happened in the past. If we think that he would improve the squad and presents good value for money, we should sign him. If he doesn't, we shouldn't.

He'll never take the pay cut we'll be proposing. Ship sailed on this one last season.

Anyway he plays a holder role and we have Dier and now Wanyama there too.

He had his chance. Too late to regret it now.

Really? No disrespect but I find that argument downright ridiculous!

Two seasons ago he went on strike to join us but Soton blocked him

Last season, he had the option of joining the biggest team in England and play in the CL. Did you realistically expected him to pass on that chance?

I can understand if you don't think he can do a job but to adopt a "bite your nose to spite your face" attitude is highly counterproductive.

Looks more like a Dembele type to me - definitely an upgrade on Mason...
Dembele? I don't see it really. When he was at Southampton and we were linked to him I watched him a fair bit. He mostly played in a deep role akin to say Carrick (but with more tackling and a worse passing range).

If you are saying MS is a better CM than Mason I would definitely agree but I think the comparison is probably a little unfair. IMO Mason has been playing out of position. He's a 10 being shoehorned into a CM role with doesn't suit his strengths.

I don't think we need this guy even if his wages were doable.

Back