• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Monsanto/GMO woo vs science

scaramanga

Paul Miller
Staff member
How is he "bat brick crazy," or should I just take your word for it? With Sanders gone, were I an American, I would vote Green, other than if I thought Dumph could actually win, then it would be Clinton.

What is he doing that isn't helping? And by that do you mean not helping humans or the planet in general?

Wanting to oppose Monsanto puts him slap bang in the middle of nutjob territory.

Thank you, very interesting to read/ listen to but I'm not a 'Monsanto is evil' peddler. My response was in response to the label 'nutjob'

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Those peddling "Monsanto is evil" are nutjobs. It's the simplest and clearest sign.

That was a different company. The Monsanto of today is an agriculture company.

It would be like blaming Tony Blair's government for what Thatcher did to he unions.

Got to do better than that me ole mucker, they split AFTER the development of PCBS , but still the same company and irresponsible philosophy. They were a chemical company back then. Horrid exploitative arsholes, But hey when the US wanted a herbicide to poison thousands of square miles of Vietnamese land and a way to pollute the water table Monsanto came up trumps with Agent Orange, I'll bet your loving all those cancers and birth defects Scara?

The cnuts contaminate other people's farms with their genetically modified seed. fudge off, I don't want to eat that brick! Their modified food is not labelled.
Everyone's crops mix, that how pollination works.

In order to have an issue with that you'll need to demonstrate a reason to not want to eat GMOs. To save you some time, there is no scientific one whatsoever, only emotional.

Everyone's crops mix, that how pollination works.

In order to have an issue with that you'll need to demonstrate a reason to not want to eat GMOs. To save you some time, there is no scientific one whatsoever, only emotional.

Oh the irony, how about this one right wing boy...freedom of choice. Hey Scara can we do this more often, it's great fun.

Oh the irony, how about this one right wing boy...freedom of choice. Hey Scara can we do this more often, it's great fun.
No farmer can fully certify that there has been no cross pollination at all.

Again, please give me a reason why GMOs differ from every other farmer's crops and I'll tell you why it's nonsense.

Back