• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mohamed Diame

:lol:

I'm telling you from a reliable source that we're going to swap Tom Huddlestone for Mohamed Diame. Not maybe, not possibly...we're going to swap Huddlestone for Diame.

I just hope this is as reliable as your match result predictions of late ;)

:lol:

I'm telling you from a reliable source that we're going to swap Tom Huddlestone for Mohamed Diame. Not maybe, not possibly...we're going to swap Huddlestone for Diame.

clubs dont do straight swap deals

It'd be a great swap for us, shame for Tom though. But I think that display at Leeds just about put the tin lid on it for him at Spurs.

didn't you 'bump' in to a Spurs player at a tube station in the summer

sure there was one earlier in the window as well

didn't you 'bump' in to a Spurs player at a tube station in the summer

sure there was one earlier in the window as well

I've had one legit piece of ITK in my life and that was completley by chance when i got talking to 2 very talkative footballers at a club (that was the Adebayor stuff years ago..well before it was ever reported on any news site).

Oh ok you're talking about when i apparently met a spurs player and he told me Redknapp was going :ross:. Of course that was a lie ffs..i even said at the time it was utter flimflam. There was no other time though.

this is genuine KD signed and approved ITK then ?

edit : hmm lack of response suggests no, tut tut - wumming the forum [-X

:p

Last edited:
Back