• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

MLS Thread

LA Galaxy leading NY City 5-1. Keane and Dos Santos both scoring. Gerrard playing.

CNHygbvUAAA0n1J.jpg

Keane has had an amazing career in MLS ... (love the fact that he has outperformed and helped his side achieve multiples of the impact Henry had)

I've really enjoyed the MLS over the past few weeks.

I'm watching the Toronto v New England match currently and it's been a great first half. A guy called Giovinco for Toronto looks an amazing player almost Agueroesque.

Ah, well you'll be delighted to learn that he just popped in his fifth and sixth goals of the season in his seventh game - all away games - as Toronto defeated Montreal Impact 2-0. You'll see Giovinco this summer for Italy at Euro 2016.

Montreal's moody Didier Dogbreath put in an impressive acting performance - initiating contact and pretending to be hurt before manfully struggling on - but did the square root of fucque all in his play.

And, since you will be no doubt wondering, Toronto are playing their first eight games on the road because of stadium construction to install new roofs (rooves?) over three stands at their home ground of BMO Field.

They're brick. And I know they are.

So glad some fuqkwit lamebrain stepped up to deliver a crowd-pleasing act of stupidity at the Schwingstanger media thingme.

Such a relief, too, for all the lazy MLS critics out there, being handed a let's-all-laugh-at-them banker. It was becoming hard work for a while there and it wasn't pleasant reading or viewing.

Last edited:
Back