• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missing football

Levy buys in the catering to the lodge etc as far as i am aware; its that company which are giving the choice of holiday or leave.

It would be poor bordering on immoral if the catering staff are on unpaid leave though and the squad are earning hundreds of thousands a week. All the talk you normally hear about how important everyone is and how some players will treat the support staff like anyone else. Maybe now is the time to prove it...

On the money!!!!

On the money!!!!

I don't blame the playing staff for not thinking about the caterers; catering staff aren't allowed to make relationships with playing staffs as far as i am aware (gross misconduct). I think it's to protect the footballers from being exploited or whatever, but I strongly guess the players have no idea about the situation. It's pretty tough.

The game was poor though
I watched it earlier while on a conference call and it wasn’t a great quality game

Yep awful, terrible surface, very little energy and no clear tactical plan from either side.

Shilton looked good though I thought, particularly in the first half.

All old football is brick.

Yep awful, terrible surface, very little energy and no clear tactical plan from either side.

Shilton looked good though I thought, particularly in the first half.

All old football is brick.
It’s scary how you remember it... then when you see it back
The pitch was woeful. That stood out to me watching it today I have to say

Diego Maradona is on Channel 4 tonight

I enjoyed it, I’d have liked to have seen more about his time in Spain though, before and after Napoli.

Also surprised that the biggest night of his career wasn’t mentioned at all ;)

Last edited:
Back