• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missing football

Yeah, it's a bit weird, but could be interesting if they directed the mics at the players so we could hear them. Wasn't there talk of the TV production doing that?
I've never heard anything interesting being said during a game of football.

Gonna watch the Bundesliga today, probably the Dortmund game. But watching football on TV when there is no crowd is a bit like having sex with a sock on your willy.
Technically it's sex, but.... Ugh.!

:eek:

_39413781_newdiego203.jpg

I'm going to watch the 1973 League cup final today.

Anybody went to this one?

Yep, awful game and Norwich played with everyman behind the ball hardly attacked at all. There CF was a bruiser called Cross and he spent the whole game kicking brick out of all our players.

Now I quite like German Football. Its pretty close to the English game in speed and tenacity. But I cannot follow the normal teams. Bayern ( too easy and they wear Red ) Dortmund are already everyones second favorite team it seems, Bayer leverkusen are another also ran and in red. I have always loved that Borussia Monchengladbach's name is so bloody long. So thats it. They are my team over there now to watch some footy.

Last edited:
Back