• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Milan Skriniar

Pass
The lad from a juve is very good but had horrendous injury issues
Ozan Kodak is meant to be great at Schalke but when I saw them post lockdown he looked toss to me and he also has had dumpling issues. I think he is going to Milan now for €15m
Dumpling issues :)

Are the rules on non-UK players tougher after December 31st? I haven't seen anything that says they definitely are. I know that the FA came up with a proposal but the PL opposed it. My understanding was that the government had asked the FA, PL and EFL (and presumably Scottish and Welsh FAs/leagues) to agree a joint proposal.

Are the rules on non-UK players tougher after December 31st? I haven't seen anything that says they definitely are. I know that the FA came up with a proposal but the PL opposed it. My understanding was that the government had asked the FA, PL and EFL (and presumably Scottish and Welsh FAs/leagues) to agree a joint proposal.

I don't think the FIFA / UEFA rules change but the rule regarding freedom of movement and not needing VISAs to work in the UK will definitely change for EU players.

I don't think the FIFA / UEFA rules change but the rule regarding freedom of movement and not needing VISAs to work in the UK will definitely change for EU players.
Yep @milo mots gonna be harder but not unmanageable
I didn’t know about it but it was on football London earlier

It's UK rules that will be changing not UEFA ones. I don't think that the final policy has been agreed yet. The government seems quite relaxed about the wealthy moving here, so I doubt that they have strong feelings about PL footballers.

It's UK rules that will be changing not UEFA ones. I don't think that the final policy has been agreed yet. The government seems quite relaxed about the wealthy moving here, so I doubt that they have strong feelings about PL footballers.

Probably have a similar immigration policy to America where I believe you can pretty much by your way to residency.

Really positive about the squad (especially attack wise) with the exception of CB’s. Still not sure why Toby isn’t first choice. And what Sanchez has done to get ahead of him. The CB’s will be our Achilles heel just as it was for Liverpool before Van Dijk
Toby played Tuesday and Thursday, probably because Jose wanted Sanchez, who has pace, to deal with Rashford and Martial. There is no 1st choice/2nd choice. He rotates players based on fitness and tactics. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about

Toby played Tuesday and Thursday, probably because Jose wanted Sanchez, who has pace, to deal with Rashford and Martial. There is no 1st choice/2nd choice. He rotates players based on fitness and tactics. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about
Agreed
Although Sanchez did get done badly there last season too

Back