• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michy Batshuayi

I don't do social media just passionate about my team l, but I've got lots of respect for what levy has done for the club and don't want him out by any means just seems at key moments he just freezes a bit, the Jansen transfer is an example if it's true were out by 1.7 million trying to haggle can backfire, wanyama was a banker but he went out and laid the money so no complaints there either but good strikers cost money and when other clubs like Chelsea or Man U get a sniff if there any good they steal in that was what I was meaning not a hater at all

Bad news Chelsea and Man U can steal ANY of our targets.......and there is not much 'anybody' can do about it!

At this time!

He's officially signed for chelsea now for... Wait for it... £33m :D

He'll need to replicate what drogba produced to justify such an obsurd transfer fee!

Bring in Vincent now for less than half that amount :)

Enjoy Thursday nights michy, oh wait...

Last edited:
Back