• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michel Vorm

it's been bugging me for 24 hours and I appreciate I'm one to talk after going on about the stick Soldado has got for "nearly missing", but I didn't like the way he made a save yesterday and palmed it across the goal mouth, yes he kept it out and there was no one there, but it bothers me

it's been bugging me for 24 hours and I appreciate I'm one to talk after going on about the stick Soldado has got for "nearly missing", but I didn't like the way he made a save yesterday and palmed it across the goal mouth, yes he kept it out and there was no one there, but it bothers me

That was a good drive, difficult save. Loris has done some of those.

I think they're both top goalkeepers - Hugo shades it for shot stopping , certainly much the braver of the two, but Vorm is the better footballing goalkeeper, the ball at his feet and his kicking is pretty impressive. Our very own Neuer.

I think they're both top goalkeepers - Hugo shades it for shot stopping , certainly much the braver of the two, but Vorm is the better footballing goalkeeper, the ball at his feet and his kicking is pretty impressive. Our very own Neuer.

I think that is a tad optimistic... ;)

This guy makes Gomez's exploits look like world class goalkeeping. To think we got rid of Siggy for this sh*te and the equally poor Davies is just nauseating.

This guy makes Gomez's exploits look like world class goalkeeping. To think we got rid of Siggy for this sh*te and the equally poor Davies is just nauseating.

Siggy was hardly contribting much for us at all! That said, I agree that Vorm looks consistently poor whilst Davies will never be a like for like replacement for Rose in terms of style of play, and therefore not what we need - with our 4-2-3-1 formation, we need attacking not defensive full backs

Siggy was hardly contribting much for us at all! That said, I agree that Vorm looks consistently poor whilst Davies will never be a like for like replacement for Rose in terms of style of play, and therefore not what we need - with our 4-2-3-1 formation, we need attacking not defensive full backs

Maybe because Siggy excels as a number 10 but we tended to play him as a winger, one thing that he is not

I've never rated Vorm at all. But I see no harm keeping him around for another year while McGee comes through to establish himself as #2.

Agreed.

Just as long as Vorm doesnt step up to #1 if Hugo happens to depart next summer.

Anyone got the gif of that howler from yesterday? not managed to see it as was at a BBQ :(

I've never rated Vorm at all. But I see no harm keeping him around for another year while McGee comes through to establish himself as #2.

Not sure about McGee as I haven't seen much but agree on Vorm.

Was quite sad to see Begovic go to Chelsea would've liked him to be number 2 here over Vorm.

Back