• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micah Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalgear

Nayim
just read he is on loan to Fiorentina with contract expiring this summer.

weren't we in for him before, and could it be that he is waiting his contract out to join us ?

I heard a really good interview (on Radio 5) with him a few weeks ago.

He was basically saying that his pace used to make him look a much better player than he was, and he's much happier now having stepped down a level. He was saying he's learning Italian and wants to stay there.

They also talked about his position issue - too small to be a CB, not agile enough to be a FB. He definitely sees himself as a RB though (I suppose we only have 6 of those at the moment).

He's a modest, level-headed lad, but he's not going to fill any holes for us that can't be filled by the players we already have (Yedlin for RB, a bunch of players at CB) or by better footballers than him.

Personally I think he should stay at Fiorentina, and as for what we need from this year's bumper crop of free transfers....we should be sprinting towards Fabian Schar as fast as our legs can take us.

He's a modest, level-headed lad, but he's not going to fill any holes for us that can't be filled by the players we already have (Yedlin for RB, a bunch of players at CB) or by better footballers than him.

Personally I think he should stay at Fiorentina, and as for what we need from this year's bumper crop of free transfers....we should be sprinting towards Fabian Schar as fast as our legs can take us.

I agree. He has always impressed me when I have seen him and he is still only in his early twenties. There will probably be bigger fish than us in for him though.

I heard a really good interview (on Radio 5) with him a few weeks ago.

He was basically saying that his pace used to make him look a much better player than he was, and he's much happier now having stepped down a level. He was saying he's learning Italian and wants to stay there.

They also talked about his position issue - too small to be a CB, not agile enough to be a FB. He definitely sees himself as a RB though (I suppose we only have 6 of those at the moment).

Walker
De Yedlin
Naughton
Dier (option)
Chiriches (option)
Kaboul (option, Emirates Marketing Project 2010 :) )

plus the door is always open for Pascal Shimbomda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back