• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Messi

Poch has got a job on his hands. Think of all the ego’s in that dressing room.

I bet Ramos cannot wait to give Messi a welcome tackle.

So Ronaldo has only got 1 more year on his contract then? Interesting.

Anyone know what number Messi will be wearing next season?

Last edited:
So Ronaldo has only got 1 more year on his contract then? Interesting.

Anyone know what number Messi will be wearing next season?
Well it was 30 on the video above mate. I assume you couldn't stomach the full 2 minutes of bullsh*t camera angles as a drone swoops through the club shop to remind us all to go and buy some merch.
I genuinely no longer know if these videos are real or computer graphics.

Well it was 30 on the video above mate. I assume you couldn't stomach the full 2 minutes of bullsh*t camera angles as a drone swoops through the club shop to remind us all to go and buy some merch.
I genuinely no longer know if these videos are real or computer graphics.

I read number 30 but wasn't sure if that was 100%, i am looking to get my boy a PSG top with Messi on the back for his birthday. yeah i stopped watching half way through, far too long.

I worry for Poch, if things don't go well for Messi he'll get the blame.

You say that but he has gone from one club where he had to endure 3 windows without any incomings to another where he probably had the best window ever.

Do you think now if PSG offered to release him from his contract he would be in a hurry to leave?

You say that but he has gone from one club where he had to endure 3 windows without any incomings to another where he probably had the best window ever.

Do you think now if PSG offered to release him from his contract he would be in a hurry to leave?

I'm sure he'll enjoy working with the best player ever to have graced this earth but the repercussions of not winning the Champions League and the self entitled Paris fans could be the end of him.

Ah poor Leo. Crying his eyes out at the Barca press conference. 48 hours later all smiles with a brand new £25m a year contract. Loved watching him, absolutely superb player but with all the problems in the world this contract and timing of it is another reason why the game is getting further and further away from the real world. Yes I am moaning :D but I just cannot understand why deals like this are not being questioned, it's morally wrong to be paid that sort of money for playing football. I'm really starting to lose interest in the game I grew up loving.

Ah poor Leo. Crying his eyes out at the Barca press conference. 48 hours later all smiles with a brand new £25m a year contract. Loved watching him, absolutely superb player but with all the problems in the world this contract and timing of it is another reason why the game is getting further and further away from the real world. Yes I am moaning :D but I just cannot understand why deals like this are not being questioned, it's morally wrong to be paid that sort of money for playing football. I'm really starting to lose interest in the game I grew up loving.
What are you saying exactly?

He shouldn't cry? He shouldn't be sad? Or if he's sad he should keep being sad every moment for at least 48 hours?

What I'm saying is he was so emotionally torn at leaving Barca that 48 hours later with a new contract with another team he was all smiles. Yes he's got to do the PR bit but to me he was more than that in my estimation of his personality, surprised me that's all. And no footballer is worth being paid the sort of money these fellas are getting.
Players agents moaning their clients are ONLY getting £50k a week and no one really questions why players should be getting this kind of money in the first place. The top tier clubs do generate huge revenues and their staff should be paid accordingly but not at the risk of putting that club/business out of business. Football used to be the working mans' game, now I don't know who the fudge it belongs to.

What I'm saying is he was so emotionally torn at leaving Barca that 48 hours later with a new contract with another team he was all smiles. Yes he's got to do the PR bit but to me he was more than that in my estimation of his personality, surprised me that's all. And no footballer is worth being paid the sort of money these fellas are getting.
Players agents moaning their clients are ONLY getting £50k a week and no one really questions why players should be getting this kind of money in the first place. The top tier clubs do generate huge revenues and their staff should be paid accordingly but not at the risk of putting that club/business out of business. Football used to be the working mans' game, now I don't know who the fudge it belongs to.

Money is bonkers in football. No doubt.

I don't see how that relates to him being sad, crying, about leaving a club and city that's been his home for iirc 21 years.

He cried, he was sad, emotionally torn if that's a better description. He showed that, he shared that. I think that's good.

Then a couple of days later his feelings at one particular moment was more towards excitement about what was ahead of him.

Seems like natural feelings to have in a situation like this and I think it's good that someone in Messi's position can be a role model for showing and sharing feelings.

Is it OK for boys to cry? Is it OK for men to cry? Well if Messi can... (not saying you're saying it's not OK, just that there's a lot of those sentiments around)

Back