• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Merry Christmas and happy holidays you lovely bunch of filthy animals

braineclipse

Willie Hall
Hope the holiday season is treating you well. Just wanted to take this chance to show a little bit of gratitude towards this lovely little community we have here.

I really appreciate each and every one of you. It's one of the nicer corners of the internet and I wish you all the best.

Hugs and kisses all around.

Hope the holiday season is treating you well. Just wanted to take this chance to show a little bit of gratitude towards this lovely little community we have here.

I really appreciate each and every one of you. It's one of the nicer corners of the internet and I wish you all the best.

Hugs and kisses all around.

You had to mention corners, didn't you? ;)

Happy Christmas mate, have a good one.

Happy Christmas to the rest of you too

Yippee Ki Yay, Merry Christmas!

Cz9ZXrxXgAEDLNo.jpg

I’m probably going to regret Christmas Eve pub crawl in the morning but heh ho ho ho!

Merry Christmas you bellends. May today bring you love happiness and all the brick presents you can imagine (and some good ones too).

Be happy, eat lots, drink, be merry and remember Ginola is probably opening his presents and drinking Sherry naked.

Have a great day.
X
GGG

Back