• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Memorabillia

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Was just looking on this website at some of the awesome signed stuff they have

https://www.icons.com/

Some of the match worn stuff is awesome but pricey

upload_2018-1-13_12-1-12.png

I have several framed shirts which I've brought over the years

Signed Zidane French Shirt
Signed Beckham Real Madrid Shirt
Signed Gascoigne Crying Print
Madrid Shirt signed by Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlo, Zidane

"All Icons products come from closed signing sessions at which the player or manager is paid a fee for their service."

So basically just another way for already disgustingly wealthy players to drain their fans' wallets even more. With a hefty commission for the middle men, of course. While back in the day players would sign stuff for fans for free.

I've got a few match shirts. Not signed, they were just left behind at a dressing room where I know the kit girl.

I used to have an oversized shirt with the 91 signatures on the wall but it takes up loads of space, so it's in the attic somewhere now.

Was just looking on this website at some of the awesome signed stuff they have

https://www.icons.com/

Some of the match worn stuff is awesome but pricey

View attachment 3987

I have several framed shirts which I've brought over the years

Signed Zidane French Shirt
Signed Beckham Real Madrid Shirt
Signed Gascoigne Crying Print
Madrid Shirt signed by Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlo, Zidane
Shame there isn't more in this thread.
I understand a lot of people think it's all a bit silly ( which it is in a lot of ways ) but I caught the bug years ago and have a ton of stuff.
Favourites,
Maradona Argentina shirt
Marco Tardelli 82 Italy shirt
Billy McNeil Celtic shirt
Jimmy Greaves 63 shirt

I've framed my own first Spurs shirt partly because it's the 82 centenary shirt and partly because I'm a sad bastard.
Either way love it! :)

"All Icons products come from closed signing sessions at which the player or manager is paid a fee for their service."

So basically just another way for already disgustingly wealthy players to drain their fans' wallets even more. With a hefty commission for the middle men, of course. While back in the day players would sign stuff for fans for free.
True but there's a lot of old players signed up to Icons and A1 among others that weren't drowning in money, Jimmy Greaves was one.

I don't know how to use the like button. Got several players shirts from yesteryear but they did not cost a penny then.

I don't know how to use the like button. Got several players shirts from yesteryear but they did not cost a penny then.
Not so sure. It would take an extroadinary level of greed and penny pinching for a player on 100k plus a week to do signings for the realative peanuts agencies pay.

Not so sure. It would take an extroadinary level of greed and penny pinching for a player on 100k plus a week to do signings for the realative peanuts agencies pay.

Steve Perryman said on the Spurs Show how he uncovered, when he was assistant manager in the Sugar era, that all the balls and shirts for charities were all being done by the secretarial team using an example sheet. Much easier to do that sort of thing now with technology. I wouldn't trust anything signed post-1980s that you haven't witnessed first hand. As you say, its never worth their while now with their salaries.

I can't dance, maybe i was not clear in my point. Most of the shirts i have were given me from the players themselves. Would never buy anything from a agency.

Back