• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Max Aarons

I don’t really care about his height but I’m not sure I believe the height on his wiki page.... Jamal Lewis is supposed to be 178cm and he is quite a bit taller than Aarons. Todd Cantwell supposed to be 177cms and he is also quite a bit taller than Aaron’s... This pic shows that:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...wich-players-staff-make-200-000-donation.html
Completely agree with you on not just taking somewhere like Wikipedia but similarly photos can be very miss leading

I’d be very surprised if Aarons is taller than Aurier I’d say same height at best case and likelihood is that Aaron’s is a few cams shorter.
Well again going off the crappy sites that are out there he is two inches taller than Aurier at best or same height using the logic you had earlier
It’s deceptive with players
I remember Saha looked small in the Fulham kit and a giant in the United one

Well again going off the crappy sites that are out there he is two inches taller than Aurier at best or same height using the logic you had earlier
It’s deceptive with players
I remember Saha looked small in the Fulham kit and a giant in the United one
Look at Aaron’s compared to his team mates.... either Norwich have a bunch of giants or Aaron’s is a lot shorter than the claimed 178cms.

Only 20. Held his own in the PL. Most importantly homegrown. Would be a solid signing.

We probably wouldn't see the best of him for a couple of years. The danger is we sign him and play others in front of him stopping his development. If we can sell Aurier can see us signing Aarons.

Well whatever height he is :rolleyes: (it does not really matter for a full back), i hope we do sign him.

Aarons is probably slightly better than Tanganga and Foyth at RB as both were CBs. Shame we didn't get to see more of Foyth in the role, as he showed promise (who was it who said all fullbacks are failed midfielders and CBs?)

Aarons didn't really catch the eye this last season. KWP probably looked better. I guess the questions are around Aarons raw attributes - does he have pace, intelligence, a strong work ethic, promise. If these ingredients are there, then sign him up. At 20 he has plenty of time to develop. What do your Norwich mates think of him, do they rate him highly?

Aarons is probably slightly better than Tanganga and Foyth at RB as both were CBs. Shame we didn't get to see more of Foyth in the role, as he showed promise (who was it who said all fullbacks are failed midfielders and CBs?)

Aarons didn't really catch the eye this last season. KWP probably looked better. I guess the questions are around Aarons raw attributes - does he have pace, intelligence, a strong work ethic, promise. If these ingredients are there, then sign him up. At 20 he has plenty of time to develop. What do your Norwich mates think of him, do they rate him highly?

I posted on here about a year ago ( not sure if it was this thread) that the coaches there rated him very highly and said he was equally good at LB as well. He has not shone as much this season but then again Norwich have been poor as a unit, as you say he is still a kid and will improve as he gets more experience.

If Jose is not going to use Foyth as a RB i hope we get Aarons.

Back