• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauro Icardi

Mulletperm

Milija Aleksic
Spurs chase Icardi
Spurs are ready to make a €45 million bid for Inter Milan forward Mauro Icardi, Di Marzio report. The Italian giants want to keep their star striker but Mauricio Pochettino is hoping that this offer can test their resolve.

Competing with Arsenal and Atletico Madrid in the race for Icardi, Spurs have stolen a march on their rivals by sending representatives to Milan. There they will meet with the player’s agent. Currently under new ownership, Inter will review any offers they receive. Selling him would seem like a strange decision. However, if they receive an offer they can’t refuse, what can be done?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/s...-inter-milan-forward-mauro-icardi-di-marzio/?

clickbait-cursor-fishing-hook.jpg

So I am supposed to believe we will bid €45 for this guy yet we have still been unable to complete the Janssen deal at less than the half the price :confused:

So I am supposed to believe we will bid €45 for this guy yet we have still been unable to complete the Janssen deal at less than the half the price :confused:
Not saying this rumour is true at all(we rarely purchase from Italy these days) but surely it's more to do with the valuation of the specific player (Jansen) than the fee itself? I mean, we've comfortably spent more than jansen in the past and they could see Icardi as a much better talent hence willing to pay more. Doubt this is true though...

Spurs should leak we are interested.........always nice to help Chelsea to spend their, sorry Roman's, money

We were first linked to him in November 2012: http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commun...indows-rumour-thread.2638/page-42#post-254673

Napoli were rumoured to have had a €12 million bid turned down back then.

Two years later: Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi, 21, dubbed the new Ronaldo, is being linked with a £28m summer move to Liverpool or Chelsea. (Daily Express). We were linked with him the following day.

@DubaiSpur had this to say about him in 2015: Icardi - attitude. This is the guy that slept with his teammate's wife while those two were in a difficult bit, and then married her as soon as they got divorced: plus, he's said before that football's just boring and a job, and was subsequently criticized for a lack of effort in games by Roberto Mancini (a man who himself was hardly an examplar of physical effort in his playing days).

Signed a contract extension last summer, so I think this might be Inter trying to fish for interested clubs.

ROTFLMAO!! Icardi - no thank you. We just got rid of players with baggage. We are not bored thank you.

The Argentinian playmaker has been the subject of plenty of speculation this summer and now his wife and TV personalty, Wanda Nara, has admitted her husband has been the subject of approaches from the north London rivals.

But, speaking with Corriere della Sera, Nara admits the player is very much in demand.

“[Juventus sporting director, Fabio] Paratici met [Inter Milan counterpart, Piero] Ausilio last week offering €50million” she said. “They say it’s not true, but I can confirm it. I am not telling lies.

“There are many offers, but I do not negotiate with other clubs. I only talk about Mauro’s contract, that’s my role, not doing negotiations.

“Atletico Madrid, Tottenham and Arsenal have made contact. Napoli and AS Roma are also interested.”

Nara, however, insists he husband is happy where he is and continued: “Mauro wants to stay at Inter and that’s what I want too.

“Icardi respects [Roberto] Mancini. He has never said nothing wrong but we want to be respected as well.

“He loves Inter and I want him to stay with a contract extension of one year. Staying in Milan would me much more comfortable for me and my sons.

“I am pregnant now, I don’t want to move somewhere else. I don’t want to move four people away. However, both me and Mauro know the importance of money. Our families were not so rich so we know how important money is.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/spurs-and-arsenal-make-icardi-move-but-face-six-way-fight-for-star

Key word being contract extension.

Back