• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I thought Poch was speaking English more fluently in today's post match interview than I think I've ever heard him. He should obviously be getting better and better, but it's the first time I've thought about it and taken notice. Not struggling so much to find the words all the time.
Probably because he keeps getting asked the same question over me over again!

Someone replied in the comments section he’d be playing the riddler in the next Batman movie....

Interesting though he felt the need to clarify something that was a non issue though.

It’s certainly not nice being misunderstood. Not nice at all.

Someone replied in the comments section he’d be playing the riddler in the next Batman movie....

Interesting though he felt the need to clarify something that was a non issue though.

It’s certainly not nice being misunderstood. Not nice at all.
I don't think it's a case of being misunderstood by "journalist" as being misinterpreted, much better story if you can write what you want rather than report what said.

I don't think it's a case of being misunderstood by "journalist" as being misinterpreted, much better story if you can write what you want rather than report what said.

Yeah the press can be hard work and sly no doubt, well fair enough I guess, some will accept this, explanation, others won’t and possibly see it as a bit of backtracking, or more ambiguity or dare I say it not owning what he’s said.

Don't give it that 'less of a fan' gonad*s Chich...and DONT associate us with those c.unts down the road. Its pure nonsense.

When two sides of an argument/opinion are that far apart each side probably gets exasperated with the others view (Sissoko being the other recent example), especially if either side do not appear to be giving any ground.

Whatever the Poch machine does, good and bad, it spews out semi-final, final appearances and top 2,3,4 finishes...that is better than anyone in recent times and my hunch is better than anyone else could do given the circumstances.

If your (anybody) expectations are higher than this or you think another man could do better or if you think Poch shutting his mouth would improve on results then that's a view(s) I disagree with based on the results he's been getting. And that's where I can not give any ground...I just can't see how anything can bother anyone during the last 5 years of Poch s reign....I want us to win things but I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy the journey.

I guess from your aggressive reaction and the tone of your post I hit a nerve. I am away at the moment and it has lead me to think with a clarity I sometimes lack at home.

I think the genius of me and the reason I am superior to you and all other beings is that I do not care for Poch, I dont care for Kane either. Because I actually can not really see them, I dont see faces you see. Dont know if you have ever seen the episode of black mirror white christmas but it is a bit like that. It is like I have been blocked and everyone's faces have been blocked.

Now while you and the others are sucking off your boyfriends pretending it is Poch just because he has a cool accent and a vineyard in Argentina, and you hated Sherwood because he was a whinny voiced chav with crap choice in outwear clothing. I like Poch because he is the best manager in my time supporting Spurs and hated Sherwood because he was tactically inept.

But that is just about how I am superior to all of you. Enough about this, lets move onto the facts. He asks for total commitment but fails to show it himself, he is the leader in chief but often acts not so.

I turn a blind eye to this because he is producing results that I like, we all do this in our everyday lives with people who have worked for us or political parties we support. It is quite natural, but lets not hero worship him and be blind to his faults, if you really need to hero worship someone I suggest you choose me, I am far more deserving as I am never wrong about any subject.

I guess from your aggressive reaction and the tone of your post I hit a nerve. I am away at the moment and it has lead me to think with a clarity I sometimes lack at home.

I think the genius of me and the reason I am superior to you and all other beings is that I do not care for Poch, I dont care for Kane either. Because I actually can not really see them, I dont see faces you see. Dont know if you have ever seen the episode of black mirror white christmas but it is a bit like that. It is like I have been blocked and everyone's faces have been blocked.

Now while you and the others are sucking off your boyfriends pretending it is Poch just because he has a cool accent and a vineyard in Argentina, and you hated Sherwood because he was a whinny voiced chav with crap choice in outwear clothing. I like Poch because he is the best manager in my time supporting Spurs and hated Sherwood because he was tactically inept.

But that is just about how I am superior to all of you. Enough about this, lets move onto the facts. He asks for total commitment but fails to show it himself, he is the leader in chief but often acts not so.

I turn a blind eye to this because he is producing results that I like, we all do this in our everyday lives with people who have worked for us or political parties we support. It is quite natural, but lets not hero worship him and be blind to his faults, if you really need to hero worship someone I suggest you choose me, I am far more deserving as I am never wrong about any subject.

Bloody heck son!

Thank f.ck you left the village:p

Can someone nip out and get Chich a tin foil hat, i think he left his at home.

Nigeyman said:
Not that it’s important but I won’t be able to win either way, whether he wins a title or gets sacked by Christmas, because other members like yourself are non to pleased with me, I fully accept that.

I’ll just be honest throughout the season giving praise and pointing things out that Poch does well, likewise I’ll raise my head above the parapet when I feel differently which I think is fair game on a forum.

TBH, the first bit sounds wholly narcissistic. Mate. If only my life was simple enough to spend more than a molecule being a tad frustrated by anything here. How I wish for those days!!!!

The second bit? Absolutely! As we all should.

TBH, the first bit sounds wholly narcissistic.

Ok, Steff so now I am narcissistic? bugger me my rap sheet gets ever more impressive. Well its another blow amongst many of my character flaws you are very keen to point out. but I'm not surprised at all you can understand the concept of feeling comfortable in ones own skin when...

I will say that truthfully, no response is beneath me because, well, it was me. I stand by it.

My other misdemeanour is being a very annoyed person when somebody doesn't like my views...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this? would it be something like...

Jurgen.

Sorry, but I think I speak for many when I say would you mind terribly putting yourself under a fudging gag order for at least a week? I know you enjoy “rationalizing” this brick over and over, but please, just for a week will you let it go?

Thank you in advance.

I would very much like to get back on better terms with you which is why I have consistently tried to diffuse tensions between us, I thought you felt the same...

What a shame.I remember when we exchanged views harmoniously.

I remember that time as well, it was magical, though I do wonder how regular personal attacks on myself can make this possible? All I can do is persevere.

The only personal thing I have mentioned of your good self is that sometimes you get emotional, so when I go off on my rants about Poch which admittedly I could be more diplomatic with, its like you think I'm personally attacking you which was never my intention....

Yes, I get emotional and defensive of the side at such times.

I think we were of similar mind more than you know, a big part of the problem is until recently I felt similar thoughts as these....

There is a knowledge that if we continue on this path, we will have a dynasty sooner than later.

I believed our manager when he said it, yet I think I now have understandable concerns as to why that dynasty may have been built on quicksand rather than cement!

And lastly you seem indifferent to the goings on in this forum...

If only my life was simple enough to spend more than a molecule being a tad frustrated by anything here. How I wish for those days!!!!

fair enough, but you have found time recently for this little gem...

Anyway, my only potentially positive contribution to your ongoing angst over Pochettino is to wonder whether it would be possible, once the season starts, to let it rest for a while. You're on record with what you think of him, and if it goes pear-shaped, you will be recognized as such...I promise you!

so in the space of time of a month you have basically asked two members to censor there views and opinions, which sounds awfully like someone who takes an active interest on goings on in here and is certainly not someone to be annoyed with others of different opinion.

I digress...

Ok, Steff so now I am narcissistic? bugger me my rap sheet gets ever more impressive. Well its another blow amongst many of my character flaws you are very keen to point out. but I'm not surprised at all you can understand the concept of feeling comfortable in ones own skin when...

My other misdemeanour is being a very annoyed person when somebody doesn't like my views...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this? would it be something like...

I would very much like to get back on better terms with you which is why I have consistently tried to diffuse tensions between us, I thought you felt the same...

I remember that time as well, it was magical, though I do wonder how regular personal attacks on myself can make this possible? All I can do is persevere.

The only personal thing I have mentioned of your good self is that sometimes you get emotional, so when I go off on my rants about Poch which admittedly I could be more diplomatic with, its like you think I'm personally attacking you which was never my intention....

I think we were of similar mind more than you know, a big part of the problem is until recently I felt similar thoughts as these....

I believed our manager when he said it, yet I think I now have understandable concerns as to why that dynasty may have been built on quicksand rather than cement!

And lastly you seem indifferent to the goings on in this forum...

fair enough, but you have found time recently for this little gem...

so in the space of time of a month you have basically asked two members to censor there views and opinions, which sounds awfully like someone who takes an active interest on goings on in here and is certainly not someone to be annoyed with others of different opinion.

I digress...
You two just need a nice claw foot tub full of custard.

He’s the best manager in my time supporting Spurs and I love everything about what he’s done here. But his public utterances are starting to grate a bit.

He’s tetchy about transfer policy, he’s ambiguous about how long he’ll stay, he’s apologising to Man U for tackling them. He needs to rein it in a bit because even if he’s just trolling on some of that, he’s coming across as a bit of an arse.

He’s the best manager in my time supporting Spurs and I love everything about what he’s done here. But his public utterances are starting to grate a bit.

He’s tetchy about transfer policy, he’s ambiguous about how long he’ll stay, he’s apologising to Man U for tackling them. He needs to rein it in a bit because even if he’s just trolling on some of that, he’s coming across as a bit of an arse.
You want it all?

It doesn't exist, let it go!

I can’t always defend myself for annoying people because I know during the ranting phase I could choose my words more carefully.

My bull in a china shop policy aside, I was looking for counter arguments to ease my fears and had high expectations of some to bring me round to a way of thinking that could give me an understanding of why the benefits of Poch outweighed my negative thoughts towards him.

Your replies to me personally, where you acknowledged my points on some of his faults but countered the positives outweighed those left an amazing impression on me, to be fair Ricky Tricky has done similar.

So thanks for that, I don’t think I ever said it properly last time.

His press work has annoyed me as well but I’m trying to appreciate we are all different and for some it really doesn’t register as much, as what happens on the pitch is the be all and end all.

Yet even our form since Burnley away and some listless league displays right at the end of last season is worrying to me when we go again this year, though I’m hopeful some new blood could give us a real boost.

You want it all?

It doesn't exist, let it go!

Na, I don't want it all. If I did, I'd be demanding trophies. But this is something he can easily control and he's saying some pretty dumb stuff. There's no need for it. This isn't a reflection on the job he's doing, on the man he is or any of that. But some of the brick has just been unnecessary. The apologising yesterday really grated on me. Could you imagine Fergie, Pep, Mourinho apologising for how their team tackled? Wouldn't happen in a million years.

Back