• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Fair comments about Pool
It’s why I think they may get to the final and then crumble under be scouse expectations

Milner has won the league hasn’t he at City... beyond that can’t think of anyone else in their team who has won anything of note. And Plopp has a horrendous cup final record

But he has won 2 league titles with a proper elite team as the main rival for those titles. So he does know what it's like to go into a game to go top/win the title and actually win that game and perform at crunch time. Whereas the main experience of our team is to falter at that kind of time. Maybe the experience of the coach is more important than the players for these types of games.

Poch got the last week very wrong.His team selections,his comments but redemption awaits win the last 4 games and we go into the summer on a high.

But he has won 2 league titles with a proper elite team as the main rival for those titles. So he does know what it's like to go into a game to go top/win the title and actually win that game and perform at crunch time. Whereas the main experience of our team is to falter at that kind of time. Maybe the experience of the coach is more important than the players for these types of games.

Hence why I raised it

They have someone who has done it in Milner

We have no one

Hence why I raised it

They have someone who has done it in Milner

We have no one

No, I meant Klopp winning league titles with Dortmund -- so he has that experience of going into a game where a win = major trophy. Poch doesn't have that under his belt. And maybe it counts more for the coach to have it than the players (I don't know).

No, I meant Klopp winning league titles with Dortmund -- so he has that experience of going into a game where a win = major trophy. Poch doesn't have that under his belt. And maybe it counts more for the coach to have it than the players (I don't know).

True about Plopp but his record in one odd cup games is horrendous

I believe he has 1 in 7 finals

Of course, but its what we are lacking more then anything. We have talented players, we have a GHod team ethic, we have a top manager ( or so we are lead to believe). What we need to do is NOW prove we can win something as a team.

Until we do that we can not say we have a winners mentality, although some consider us to have that.
I blame the fans with a losing mentality, it's the last piece of the jigsaw.

Back