• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Possibly the only plausible explanation...or they don't want to cough up the compensation and want him to feel a dead duck over the summer so he resigns himself?

Contracts run till june 30 (for players at least), might just be waiting till he's in his last year before letting him go. Or waiting to see if they can bring someone in.

Poch "ends his role" at PSG. Does that mean he was effectively fired?

In hindsight as well as foresight it seemed like a horrendous match of club and manager.

Hope he goes somewhere I can get behind him again, Dortmund seems the one.

The Telegraph say his is sacked. I don't see any reason why he would resign and save PSG the money. Being sacked won't make any difference to his reputation. He can take some time off before the Man Utd job becomes available again.

Mauricio Pochettino sacked by PSG
Mauricio Pochettino has left Paris St-Germain as the Ligue 1 club prepare to announce former Nice boss Christophe Galtier as his replacement.

Galtier, the 55-year-old former Portsmouth assistant manager who guided PSG's Ligue 1 rivals Nice to fifth place before leaving last month, is set to be announced as the new coach on Tuesday.

Former Southampton manager to former Portsmouth assistant seems a step down.

I think there some jobs in Italy and or Spain that would interest him. Gain all of this experience IF and a big IF conte leaves in the future I would take him back as long as he is backed and paratici is still at the club.

his signings were either shocking or he was not backed properly. Ultimately we don’t know but he deserves another go at his spiritual home.

you can see how he became frustrated at the club towards the end of his tenure and was foolish to write that autobiography and tease the club by flirting with Real Madrid.

he has enough credit in the bank to warrant another genuine go at the club.

Love the man and best of luck to him.

I am relieved we have moved on and found new life without him, Eriksen, etc. Very important. I will always hold him dear and wish him the very, very best of best.
He changed us for real and it was beautiful.

I agree.

I think there may come a time when him coming back could be really good, but I think it was still too soon.

Hope he finds the right club for him.

We have Conte, Poch can take the time to win cups at other clubs to return to Spurs at a higher level.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Seems to have joined the Legends golf tour

Fc8-SFyXEAENiqc

Back