• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Is it me or he is struggling with PSG in the league. Quite a few close results.
I'm sure he'll win the league - a toilet trained chimp could win that league with PSG.

The real challenge will be against the other financially doped cheats in the CL. That will give us a better sense of how he's doing there.

I'm sure he'll win the league - a toilet trained chimp could win that league with PSG.

The real challenge will be against the other financially doped cheats in the CL. That will give us a better sense of how he's doing there.

They already reached the final under Tuchel and they have a better team now. They have to reach the final at least. Really should be winning it though tbh.

They already reached the final under Tuchel and they have a better team now. They have to reach the final at least. Really should be winning it though tbh.
The resources advantage of PSG are evened out in the Champs league. The squads of Utd , Chelsea and City are at least as good as what he has at his disposal IMO, although Poch has a stellar attack. It’s impossible to say who “should” be winning it. I don’t think not winning it will hurt him given he already reached the final with us, a team who since his time has dropped to the Europa conference. He needs to win the domestic trophies though.

Don't care about all that haha, I just miss Pochettino at Spurs.
He still misses us too!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-or-five-goals-the-disappointment-is-massive

“In the beginning, it was really painful to watch Tottenham’s games, really painful,” Mauricio Pochettino says, the emotion rising, seemingly out of nowhere. “Because when you feel a club is like home, it’s not easy to split from this feeling.”

It is Wednesday afternoon, Pochettino is zooming in from Paris Saint-Germain’s training ground and England is on his mind, partly because his team are at Emirates Marketing Project in Champions League Group A this Wednesday coming. But mainly it is because of Spurs. “Today is 17 November,” the manager continues. “And in two days, it is the anniversary. The two years since we left Tottenham. It’s in my mind, no?”

Pochettino truly is the most gloriously soppy of former Argentina centre-halves and this is what a breakup looks like – the regret, the sudden pangs – even if he says that he is doing better these days, he is moving on. “When I watch the games now, it’s always with a smile and trying to support them because when you love a club and you feel at home, always you wish the best for the people that you know,” he says.

One of them is Harry Kane who, if things had worked out differently over the summer, would have been lining up for City at the Etihad Stadium against Pochettino. “I love Tottenham fans and I love Tottenham and I am so happy that Harry is in Tottenham,” Pochettino says. “But I want the best for Harry and I want the best for Tottenham. That’s it, no?”

He still misses us too!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-or-five-goals-the-disappointment-is-massive

“In the beginning, it was really painful to watch Tottenham’s games, really painful,” Mauricio Pochettino says, the emotion rising, seemingly out of nowhere. “Because when you feel a club is like home, it’s not easy to split from this feeling.”

It is Wednesday afternoon, Pochettino is zooming in from Paris Saint-Germain’s training ground and England is on his mind, partly because his team are at Emirates Marketing Project in Champions League Group A this Wednesday coming. But mainly it is because of Spurs. “Today is 17 November,” the manager continues. “And in two days, it is the anniversary. The two years since we left Tottenham. It’s in my mind, no?”

Pochettino truly is the most gloriously soppy of former Argentina centre-halves and this is what a breakup looks like – the regret, the sudden pangs – even if he says that he is doing better these days, he is moving on. “When I watch the games now, it’s always with a smile and trying to support them because when you love a club and you feel at home, always you wish the best for the people that you know,” he says.

One of them is Harry Kane who, if things had worked out differently over the summer, would have been lining up for City at the Etihad Stadium against Pochettino. “I love Tottenham fans and I love Tottenham and I am so happy that Harry is in Tottenham,” Pochettino says. “But I want the best for Harry and I want the best for Tottenham. That’s it, no?”

It does feel that he is destined to return to us one day. If it does happen, I hope it's because the stars happen to align at a particular point in the future, not because a situation is manufactured to make it happen, if that makes sense.
I would hate for him to come back and fail.

I can see him at United next season.

United seem to appointing a temp till the summer

ZZ to PSG and Mopo to United
United have spent so much money in the summer that surely they cannot wait until the summer? Although with united anything is possible I suppose. Their decision making is worse than ours!

United have spent so much money in the summer that surely they cannot wait until the summer? Although with united anything is possible I suppose. Their decision making is worse than ours!

They're appointing Carrick for the next couple of games and then an interim until the end of the season. Suggests there is no one available right now that they like or they've got someone lined up who they know will be available in the summer. I fudging pray it's not Poch.

Hopefully Carrick wins his games and they give him a 10 year deal.

Are PSG now the worst fanbase in football?

The amount of criticism Poch gets everywhere, yet PSG are top of the league with 50% more points than the team in second place. Crazy.

The amount of criticism Poch gets everywhere, yet PSG are top of the league with 50% more points than the team in second place. Crazy.

fudging club with no history and no class who happened to win the lotto in very shady circumstances. The very definition of plastic and all that's wrong with football. If it wasn't for Poch, I'd be wishing them out of existence.

That’s not an achievement

The spending is almost as bad as well lol

PSG were third when he took over behind Lille and Lyon under the much vaunted Tuchel.

He's on a hiding to nothing though. Anything less than a win, and a convincing win at that, and he'll get questioned. It's madness.

I see people saying he needs to win the CL or he's a failure. Do people not realise how difficult it is to do no matter what players you have? Look at Pep. Fergie only won 2 in 20 years. There's a lot of luck involved.

If United are smart, they would be calling Poch up right now, and every day until the end of the season.

Our project was basically tight-fisted and on the cheap squad building over the long term with the aim of getting into the CL, no more.

PSG's project is to win by any and all means, building one of the most hilariously stacked squads in the history of football to do so to the extent of turning down 200m for Mbappe just to let him leave on a free come the end of a year.

United's is exactly in the middle - young-ish squad, lots of quality, lots of money, but lower expectations than at PSG and with fans who will be happy to see a relatively big-name coach after Ole who promises pressing, exciting, attacking football.

If he does go to United, he would fit that club like a glove - all the more so given his friendship with Ferguson.

On a personal level, the day he comes back to Spurs will be the happiest in my time as Spurs fan. There is an unfinished story there, one of happiness, togetherness and reaching for the stars.

But until then, United are a good fit for him, he's a good fit for United and it seems like the perfect choice.

Of course, United will probably end up appointing a Steve Bruce-Roy Keane combo because they're weird that way. But the fit, theoretically, is perfect, which is more than a little sad.

Back