• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

PSG fans are not happy with him, complaining about the manager being weak and that he is always waiting until 75th minute to make changes when its evident that it needs changing before.

The more I see PSG with Poch the more I think he was lucky with Spurs. I mean who could go wrong with that team of players and I am even beginning to wondet if a better manager could have won something with that special lot of players we had for a few years.
I do not think you are, I think you are missing the circumstances that brought a young hungry manager to a team with talented players and youth players raring at the bit. It was the unique circumstances that created Poch here.

He is not the same man, he no longer promotes youth players he is not the same charming man in interviews that he was here. I thought his lineup was good today but often his tactics are very strange.

Sent from my SM-G998B using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I do not think you are, I think you are missing the circumstances that brought a young hungry manager to a team with talented players and youth players raring at the bit. It was the unique circumstances that created Poch here.

He is not the same man, he no longer promotes youth players he is not the same charming man in interviews that he was here. I thought his lineup was good today but often his tactics are very strange.

Perhaps but as I said to someone else who mentioned his circumstances at PSG etc, I don't give a toss about that.

I love Tottenham Hotspur with all my heart but when he was here I liked being a Spurs fan.

The video that made me say that I missed him, he's telling them they show no love to him, joking or not I don't think he's actually enjoying it over there.

But again, I don't really give a brick about all that, maybe you're right and I just miss those times he was here and I liked Spurs.

Who is going to play youth players in front of messi, neymar, mbappe etc?
I can just see the boardroom, "we've spent £1b on a team and the manager wants to play the under 21s, what do we think?"

I meant at spurs at the end, though he also rewarded PSG players last season for poor performances by keeping them in the team.

Wow, first loss since April. Beat a very good City team in midweek and 6 points clear in Ligue 1. Think he will be fine.

I genuinely watch a lot of French football. They are average and saved by individual magic most weeks. I imagine the owners thought with all that money they would get an actual team.

I don’t think we will have a team that good for another 10 - 15 years and the fact we didn’t win anything is frightening.

I wonder if his next stop is Saudi Sportswashing Machine - honestly, they fit Poch like a glove. Back to England, where he feels at home. Passionate, hungry fans who would love a hero and can make their stadium a fortress of noise at times.

Rich owners who, crucially, might allow him to build from the ground-up, buying players he wants as opposed to Neymar, Messi et al off the bat (think back to Mark Hughes and Mancini at City - Robinho and Tevez aside, a lot of their early Sheikh-fuelled buys were sensible (if high-profile) signings like De Jong, Bellamy, Silva, Aguero et al).

And for the Saudis, it allows them to get one over Qatar and Qatar-owned PSG - from a geopolitics standpoint, it's a small win.

Who knows, it might well happen. If so, I'd be happy for him - he deserves a club that values him for what he can actually do, as opposed to him being a vaguely high-profile steward for 11 superstars basically doing whatever they want with or without his direction.

I wonder if his next stop is Saudi Sportswashing Machine - honestly, they fit Poch like a glove. Back to England, where he feels at home. Passionate, hungry fans who would love a hero and can make their stadium a fortress of noise at times.

Rich owners who, crucially, might allow him to build from the ground-up, buying players he wants as opposed to Neymar, Messi et al off the bat (think back to Mark Hughes and Mancini at City - Robinho and Tevez aside, a lot of their early Sheikh-fuelled buys were sensible (if high-profile) signings like De Jong, Bellamy, Silva, Aguero et al).

And for the Saudis, it allows them to get one over Qatar and Qatar-owned PSG - from a geopolitics standpoint, it's a small win.

Who knows, it might well happen. If so, I'd be happy for him - he deserves a club that values him for what he can actually do, as opposed to him being a vaguely high-profile steward for 11 superstars basically doing whatever they want with or without his direction.

I'm all for it, we can sell them Ndombele, they'd be willing to pay a massively over inflated price, we might even get our money back.

I'm all for it, we can sell them Ndombele, they'd be willing to pay a massively over inflated in price, we might even get our money back.

Ha, I wish! :D Sadly, I doubt Tubby will want to move oop north - he seems set on the bizarre idea that he's Madrid or Bayern material, which is the most hilariously misplaced self-confidence since Hoddle and Waddle made Diamond Lights.

Ha, I wish! :D Sadly, I doubt Tubby will want to move oop north - he seems set on the bizarre idea that he's Madrid or Bayern material, which is the most hilariously misplaced self-confidence since Hoddle and Waddle made Diamond Lights.
Not really. He has the ability but maybe not the will power.

Back