• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Bit cheeky jose, especially after you said his last squad was underachieving and you could do better, turns out you did worse.

I saw it as nothing more than praise for Messi.

I’d argue he did better, we were heading for relegation when MP left imo, as much as I love him he was done here.

I saw it as nothing more than praise for Messi.

I’d argue he did better, we were heading for relegation when MP left imo, as much as I love him he was done here.
Mourinho is like Marmite. His posts will be interpreted based on people's view of him. He was asked a question - and he answered what most neutrals would answer. Although I think Chelsea's squad is also interesting.

I miss him so fudging much.

I do not think you are, I think you are missing the circumstances that brought a young hungry manager to a team with talented players and youth players raring at the bit. It was the unique circumstances that created Poch here.

He is not the same man, he no longer promotes youth players he is not the same charming man in interviews that he was here. I thought his lineup was good today but often his tactics are very strange.

I do not think you are, I think you are missing the circumstances that brought a young hungry manager to a team with talented players and youth players raring at the bit. It was the unique circumstances that created Poch here.

He is not the same man, he no longer promotes youth players he is not the same charming man in interviews that he was here. I thought his lineup was good today but often his tactics are very strange.

Who is going to play youth players in front of messi, neymar, mbappe etc?
I can just see the boardroom, "we've spent £1b on a team and the manager wants to play the under 21s, what do we think?"

Back