• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Which begs the question why PSG aren't paying you 15 million a year. Or why you aren[t managing a club in that league? You do spout some high quality guff sometimes you big bluffer!
Because they want to own all the expensive, shiny things for their owner's penis extension. Same with the players - we could put together a team from this forum that wouldn't get embarrassed in Ligue 1 but they want the most expensive they can buy.

Because they want to own all the expensive, shiny things for their owner's penis extension. Same with the players - we could put together a team from this forum that wouldn't get embarrassed in Ligue 1 but they want the most expensive they can buy.

And that is the only reason? Seems weak. You should be able to sell them on your skills...

Was trying to find odds on a bet - Poch to leave PSG before Jose leaves Spurs.

Sadly, doesn't seem anyone is offering it.

Good on MoPo. I wouldn't normally want PSG to win the CL, but i want him to win it now. Not just for him, but for the eruptions it would cause at our club (where i think full disclosure/change is necessary...)

Back