• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Ok here we go @Bedfordspurs

Looking back at that Burnley game rwo years ago, when Poch lst it with Mike Dean at the end: that was pivotal and came out of nowhere in that we were flying high (if getting a bit lucky in a few games), had just beaten Dortm,und 3-0 in the CL and had Kane back and were only 4/5 points off the top.

What happened that day? And have we resolved what actually happened between Poch and Dean that made Poch fly off the handle so much at the end?

Ok here we go @Bedfordspurs

Looking back at that Burnley game rwo years ago, when Poch lst it with Mike Dean at the end: that was pivotal and came out of nowhere in that we were flying high (if getting a bit lucky in a few games), had just beaten Dortm,und 3-0 in the CL and had Kane back and were only 4/5 points off the top.

What happened that day? And have we resolved what actually happened between Poch and Dean that made Poch fly off the handle so much at the end?
Pass
I don’t know but we do know it was a very very Indian Poch reaction
I wonder if he could see changes in the players and mentally was working out what to do to reset things
The ref had a bit of a mare abs Poch took out some of his frustration on him
poch has certain standards I believe he expects of anyone and that includes officials
The way we dropped off a cliff after that was scary... very scary really even with injuries
And of course that CL run and the super super highs ruined by an awful ref in Madrid killing the game so quickly (although the heat really didn’t help either and never ever gets mentioned as pool won)

He's not been there long, they were dysfunctional before he arrived.

Not winning it comfortably next season wouldn't be a good look though.

Don't think he would be there next season, if they don't win the league this year (unless he pulls off something in CL)

Don't think he would be there next season, if they don't win the league this year (unless he pulls off something in CL)
Don’t miss a trick do you? I doubt that very much. His contract is 18 moths btw. I think they will give him at least next season.

How do you lose 2 league home games in a row with PSG ?

They need to check his betting history

I think Di Maria was subbed during the game because as he was playing his house was burgled when family were there. Marquinhos burgled too. As they were playing. Probably put a slight spanner in the works don't you think?

Back