• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Winning the French league won't be enough to warrant his return imo. Minimally Europa trophy. Will be interesting to see if he can adapt to manage superstars. Wish him the best and hope he coughs up the psg cash to reciprocate the goodwill accorded to him by Levy.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Hope he picks up a couple of trophies, should be easier than making the strides we made under his management. Might be a case of needing to not change too much with the absence of a pre season but a great opportunity to prove he can operate in the transfer market without any constraints and best weaker teams to domestic trophies.

Hope he picks up a couple of trophies, should be easier than making the strides we made under his management. Might be a case of needing to not change too much with the absence of a pre season but a great opportunity to prove he can operate in the transfer market without any constraints and best weaker teams to domestic trophies.
He won't be directly buying the players, Leonardo the DoF has that responsibility. I haven't looked deeply into their structure but I know fallouts between Leonardo and previous managers (Tuchel in particular) have happened to do with incomings. What Poch has in his favour is he is seemingly a Leonardo choice.

Anyway I wish him the best.

I wish him nothing but the best - he's a lovely bloke, and the best manager we have had at this club in our Premier League history. To me, he'll always be Spurs through and through - and personally, I hope that he wins a couple of Ligue Uns, a couple of French Cups, some CLs...and then comes back to us one day.

His job here isn't finished yet. Good luck, Poch - and godspeed.

Haven’t gone that far back in this but anyone know if we were still paying poch until he got another job. As I know sometimes clubs pay managers up and other times they just continue to pay them until they get a new job. Wondering if this has saved our monthly bill.

Haven’t gone that far back in this but anyone know if we were still paying poch until he got another job. As I know sometimes clubs pay managers up and other times they just continue to pay them until they get a new job. Wondering if this has saved our monthly bill.

We were

When I read that he'd only been hired on an 18-mumph contract, my first thought was that this was his doing, not PSG's.

It's a bit of a loony bin, it's a bit of a brick league and he seemed quite happy in England. See out the season in Paris, give it a good go the following year and see where things stand both in Paris and in England before signing on for a new deal.

If Mourinho plays to form, we'll be looking for someone to replace the interim manager who takes over when Mourinho gets sacked. I bet Spurs would delighted to have him back.

That club is the complete opposite to Poch’s philosophy so will be interesting to see how it goes. I understand going back to a club where you hold good memories as a player but its completely different owners and backroom staff and i imagine a different fan base aswell.

Good luck to him, he may become a better manager for it.

Each club is different, with its culture and traditions. Talking about Tottenham is not objective because it is a club that is in my heart for life. Paris is different from Tottenham."

Poch tickling the balls and working the shaft oh so tenderly.

Each club is different, with its culture and traditions. Talking about Tottenham is not objective because it is a club that is in my heart for life. Paris is different from Tottenham."

Poch tickling the balls and working the shaft oh so tenderly.
"The broke musician I used to date was my first love but I doubt I'll be thinking about him much on board my new boyfriend's mega yacht"

fudging hell Poch I’m welling up now

Posted at 19:2819:28
'Tottenham is still in our hearts. We love Tottenham'
Tottenham v Brentford (19:45 GMT

Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham is still in his heart after becoming Paris St Germain head coach.

Pochettino was unveiled before the Parisian press on Tuesday after signing a contract at the Parc des Princes until the summer of 2022 with the option of a further year.

It is the 48-year-old Argentinian’s first job since leaving Tottenham in November 2019, little more than five months after leading Spurs to the Champions League final.

“Paris St Germain is one of the biggest clubs in the world and, of course, Tottenham is too as well," said Pochettino.

“It is an amazing club and we have unbelievable memories from there. It is difficult to be objective with Tottenham, because it is still in our hearts and we love Tottenham. It is a relationship that is never going to stop.

“We are always going to think about the club, but now I think it is time for us not to compare and to be 100% focused on Paris St-Germain.”

Back