• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Looks a done deal. Good luck to him there - I have nothing but love for the guy. I hope he wins the everything including the CL there this season. Not that I have any love for PSG but I'd like Poch to win it given that we'll be taking the CL next season and for the foreseeable after that.

Thrilled it isn't Man U or, GHod forbid, Woolwich.

Yes pleased for Poch.

"I'd like Poch to win it given that we'll be taking the CL next season and for the foreseeable after that." This had me confused.

He will fail there. He can only work with small squads and young hungry players.
The big names at PSG won't react well to being dropped without explanation.

Yes pleased for Poch.

"I'd like Poch to win it given that we'll be taking the CL next season and for the foreseeable after that." This had me confused.

Sorry, clumsy phrasing on my behalf. I hope Poch wins the CL this season because I’d love to see him win the biggest prize available to him. He’ll have to win it this season though because from next season, we’re gonna be winning the Champions League for the next 5 years...we can all dream.

This move really intrigues me. It should get the trophy monkey off his back and he could make a name if he can get them firing in CL which no one seems to have.

Also with Neymar and Mpabbe we will see if he can manage HUGE names

He will fail there. He can only work with small squads and young hungry players.
The big names at PSG won't react well to being dropped without explanation.
Does he drop the big names? Eriksen, Kane and Alli played every game even when playing brick under Poch.

This move really intrigues me. It should get the trophy monkey off his back and he could make a name if he can get them firing in CL which no one seems to have.

His two predecessors struggled to manage them. I think that he'll be able to get them to buy into his methods but the politics will be tricky.

He's got his first shot at a trophy in his first few weeks. They play OL in their equivalent of the Community Shield next month.

His two predecessors struggled to manage them. I think that he'll be able to get them to buy into his methods but the politics will be tricky.

He's got his first shot at a trophy in his first few weeks. They play OL in their equivalent of the Community Shield next month.
I hope he does well!
do you think he will go for Dele?

Quite a few rumours this week linking PSG with a move for Messi [emoji102]

Quite a few rumours this week linking PSG with a move for Messi [emoji102]

I think that has been the talk for a while. They were preparing to sell Mbappe to Madrid, offload Di Maria (and some other big earner I can't recall) to try and pay for Messi. Neymar has been begging him to join it seems. It makes sense in a 'PSG' world, although not really when it comes to Poch!
What would you do if you were him? Would you be mad to turn down Messi or would you build a new, young pressing team again?

Back