• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

He's always made it clear that he would never go there, same as he has said that he'd never take the Barca job.

yeah, but as Jose said about the chels...they sacked him.

nothing would surprise me in football. It does seem like Emery is a nanosecond away from the boot as the arse peasants are revolting.

Poch really needs time out and thinking time, it helps all of us in life when we have bad experiences and lose our way.

he really needs the time off, if he took up a post at Christmas he will be continuing a recent trend of making bad choices.

if he goes to the goons, we’ll...what to say...it would cause a poop storm.

nothing would surprise me in football. It does seem like Emery is a nanosecond away from the boot as the arse peasants are revolting.

Poch really needs time out and thinking time, it helps all of us in life when we have bad experiences and lose our way.

he really needs the time off, if he took up a post at Christmas he will be continuing a recent trend of making bad choices.

Poch is an emotional man. I don't expect him to go back on what he said.

Poch is an emotional man. I don't expect him to go back on what he said.

neither do I, but it’s a funny old world! If emery goes soon he will be considered seriously by the goon board (because poch has an excellent recent track record of getting top 4) their board desperately wants top 4.

their fans would also take him I think, and would love it if he succeeded with them to tinkle us off no end.

it could in all seriousness, be down to poch, and how he is feeling...like you I would be inclined to trust his integrity on this...just saying nothing surprises me in football.

There aren't enough lemons in the world....

I'd be astonished (properly speechless) if he would do it though. And I agree, he can probably do with a rest from football.

If Poch becomes the arse manager..that will not be so cool.

With the argument he was never backed 400% by Levi!

Now that will be even more worse for us just from a fans point of view If that move materialises !
Although Poch’s 2019 league form would make him an excellent fit for Farceanal, I still think his stock his high and he’ll still be able to go to a big club.

The goons won’t have loads of money to spend, have real issues at the back and centre mid personnel wise but expect to come 4th. Would be more attractive to an up and coming coach imo, Poch will have easier / more lucrative opportunities even if it wasn’t a rival club.

Making the point we got from them and abuse for it is looking a little premature and entitled tbh.

hmmm yes, guilty as a little puppy sitting next to some steaming poop, on that score.

still I think levy started talking to Mourinho after Watford draw, or so I’ve read, could be tosh.

Back