• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

If you don't want to discuss transfers or contracts, just say, "I'm not discussing transfers or contracts." You only start talking about how the club ought to change your job description because you're not involved with any of that if you want to indicate you're p1ssed off. He's p1ssed off. There's no sugar-coating it.

If you don't want to discuss transfers or contracts, just say, "I'm not discussing transfers or contracts." You only start talking about how the club ought to change your job description because you're not involved with any of that if you want to indicate you're p1ssed off. He's p1ssed off. There's no sugar-coating it.

I think he just wants everyone to know its not his choice to go into this season with what he has at the moment. I didn't see anger.

I really doubt he'll be here in a year.
Who will Levy go for next. Someone who is happy to take whatever players Levy offers him I suspect. A more Redknapp type figure.

Yea maybe, but that’s the game nowadays, if he wants those sort of games he needs to manage West Ham or QPR. The circus goes with the territory of managing an ambitious CL club I’m afraid.

There's better ways of doing it. Send the kids to these pointless matches and take the seniors away somewhere remote for some Spartan prep

Whatever way people interpret this latest presser it’s feels to me, and has for a while that all is certainly not well.

More and more comments at odds with our structure and chairman, he certainly has changed his tune on both over the last year.

Poch definitely seems to come across as frustrated these days, perhaps even sexually...

We lost 19 games last year and squad wise we’re not better off really...seems justified to me that people are worried and maybe, feel like me that this is the beginning of the end.

Poch vs Levy...only one winner as history has always shown us.

Its entirely predictable click bait given the ammo Poch gave them.

Look on NewsNow, theres 50 articles all saying the same. Doesnt mean they are even close to the truth though, does it?

And Kilpatrick? Basically a Ricky Sacks - regurgitates all the headlines going round about us.

It's not click bait though.
Poch is making a power play. What's the alternative explanation? Him being an unprofessional prick getting angry in a press conference for no reason?
And it is time to be worried about Poch.

Poch is making a power play. What's the alternative explanation? Him being an unprofessional prick getting angry in a press conference for no reason?

maybe no smoke without a bit of fire?

or

no fermented eggy smell without someone notable not dropping a love puff?

either way I hope we can get some more business done soon, in and out, shake it all about.

Of course it is. Not one of the articles has any substance at all. But it does feed the feverish masses who love nothing more than sweating on impending doom.

Is Poch making a power play? Or is he just frustrated? Or is he tinkled off at the inane and insensitive questions? Or does he have IBS and is feeling really terrible?

Fact is, we dont know his intentions. Despite so many people being so sure they do (because they pick the worst case scenario and run with it, then see clickbait as affirmation...)

Funny how whenever he has a grumpy press conference it is categoric proof he is unhappy/is leaving/hates Levy, and never gets forgotten. Yet when he is positive and happy (which he more often is) its instantly dismissed as lip service and nothing more (if its even recognised in the first place)

Back