• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matt Doherty

Kim White/TalkSport are saying it is done so I am now a bit less confident.
Though I think they were quite early on the Joe Hart story.

Really thrilled about this. He's not Cafu, TAA or Walker level but he's a very good player that improves us. A sensible signing and hopefully Jose can develop the defensive side of his game. An upgrade on Aurier - not necessarily talent wise but he just doesn't fudge up as much as Serge.

Unusual for us to sign someone at this age too. Looks like Jose certainly isn't happy to just sign young, hungry potential.

Sensible signing. I like this one, and our deals in general. Hopefully we can get 3/4 years out of him and sign a strong young RB in the meantime to become his replacement.

Wolves fans are now saying that they are getting rid of him as he is no longer needed and they are upgrading on him

Its funny how that Nile kid from Arsenal is now being classed as a wing back. Always thought he was a winger?

Very happy with this. Wolves are a well-drilled team under Espirito Santo and Doherty's PL and international experience brings us a plug-and-play solution to RB.

Back