• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Kovacic

That Champions League win was the biggest fluke in the history of the tournament. Other than that he's very good at getting 0-0 draws away in Europe. Rogers got 2nd in the league, that's better than Rafa ever did. Don't get me started on Hodgson.
Dont be so ridiculous, its not just a Champions League. He's won two league titles, two UEFA Cups and a load of domestic cups. You dont win that many trophies and not be a good manager, even if you were managing the best team in the world the whole time....

Dont be so ridiculous, its not just a Champions League. He's won two league titles, two UEFA Cups and a load of domestic cups. You dont win that many trophies and not be a good manager, even if you were managing the best team in the world the whole time....
Direct promotion back from the Championship is good too. I know they "should get promoted", but many clubs in that position fail at that or even continue in freefall.

Very good manager. Not top 5 in the PL for me though, never mind the world.

The championship is a difficult league and at times last year it looked like neither Brighton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine wanted to be promoted but that overshadows how good they both were.

That Champions League win was the biggest fluke in the history of the tournament. Other than that he's very good at getting 0-0 draws away in Europe. Rogers got 2nd in the league, that's better than Rafa ever did. Don't get me started on Hodgson.

Your opinion and I couldn't disagree more.

The biggest fluke in history was when Chelsea won it.

When Utd beat Bayern Munich in 99 was daylight robbery, Utd had one shot on goal in the 90 minutes but won it with two goals in injury time. Bayern had forced several great saves from Schmeichel during the game and also hit the woodwork three times.

I was a guest at that game and i have never seen more one sided games then that one.

When Utd beat Bayern Munich in 99 was daylight robbery, Utd had one shot on goal in the 90 minutes but won it with two goals in injury time. Bayern had forced several great saves from Schmeichel during the game and also hit the woodwork three times.

I was a guest at that game and i have never seen more one sided games then that one.

And then they were proclaimed as the greatest British club side ever...lol

I was gutted that night

I don't hate united but in a game where I'm neutral I always look for the better side to win and Bayern were head and shoulders above them for 88 minutes or so

Yeah but Chelsea fluked more than just the final.

I was gutted that night

I don't hate united but in a game where I'm neutral I always look for the better side to win and Bayern were head and shoulders above them for 88 minutes or so
I loved it. Part hatred of smug Germans, part England finally a force again in Europe after being set back years thanks to the scouse clams getting us banned.

CL, PL and FA cup in the same season? How many other English sides have done that....

That's right.
I suppose you could say...best since premier league was formed but not best Team ever.
It,s not a Team game anymore anyway is it?
11 players verses 11 players.
There are so many variables using subs. Luckily for Fergie it paid of on that night.

Failing to see the benefit of the partner relationship with Real, we don't seem to benefit from this

I would have hoped fringe players or youngsters we would have had a chance of them being sent our way loans/ or option son transfer etc it was made a big thing about a partnership and I cant see any benefit to that I know of

I was gutted that night

I agree, i do not remember having seen such a one sided final and the way the players of Bayern hit the deck at the final whistle showed the look of disbelief that they had actually lost a game they were in complete control of.

Back