• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Kovacic

Well? We're waiting.

They told me its a secret, sorry

:) yes Harry Kane on 200k and Lloris on around 100k......that's 2 players

The stadium will help up the amount we can pay but we are always playing catch up because all the other clubs are paying more and more every season so players will always be paid more elsewhere.

We have a business model which won't change whilst Levy is in charge. It means we are a financially well run club that will not offer silly wages to new signings and won't pay crazy transfer fees. Whilst we have a manager like Poch who has the ability to extract miracles from up and coming talent on lower wages and bought for sensible transfer fees nothing will change. Why would it.

Is any of that confirmed? Do we know about Son and Lamelas new deals as well?

We will never get to other clubs levels, as Ive stated. We will pay more and more as we can though - as Levy has always done. People talk about him like he is stuck in the stone age on wages but I believe our wage bill has consistently increased. Just, as you say, in a controlled and manageable manner

I think the biggest benefit will likely be keeping the players we develop longer. However, it might level the playing field enough to mean we can swing the like of Kovacic as well.

I think theres a limit on how much they can buy simply to block others though. Not least because their financial muscle isnt what it was, but also their squad composition.

Ho many midfielders do they have? If they pull in Kovacic I cant seem them being able to get Grealish too.

From what i have been told its Hercules who is the dogs gonads now. Or so they say.

Hercules is the least plausible of the lot. Unfortunately, the only one of them who has a reasonable track record of anticipating announcements, generally believed to be a lowly figure in the Spurs social media team, just weighed in with some expectations management which has the paying punters all back on suicide watch. Expect "only one incoming", he or she says. So, Grealish or the keeper.

Seems like differing info about whether there's an option or not (Marca isn't reporting there is one), but if there is, this feels like the exact kind of move we should have been all over. Obviously don't know whether Kovacic would have wanted to come, but it feels like he'll be a huge star for them. Kante, Jorginho, and Kovacic is a fantastic central midfield, probably the strongest in England.

Seems like differing info about whether there's an option or not (Marca isn't reporting there is one), but if there is, this feels like the exact kind of move we should have been all over. Obviously don't know whether Kovacic would have wanted to come, but it feels like he'll be a huge star for them. Kante, Jorginho, and Kovacic is a fantastic central midfield, probably the strongest in England.

Fabulous midfield three

Hercules is the least plausible of the lot. Unfortunately, the only one of them who has a reasonable track record of anticipating announcements, generally believed to be a lowly figure in the Spurs social media team, just weighed in with some expectations management which has the paying punters all back on suicide watch. Expect "only one incoming", he or she says. So, Grealish or the keeper.

I was joking to be honest, they are all full of brick but they have their followers over on S/C. who worship at their feet. It makes you wonder what age most of the followers are and what makes it worst they pay for the flimflam.

CHELSEA OFFERED KOVACIC

Real Madrid have offered Chelsea Mateo Kovacic on loan in order to persuade them to sell Thibaut Courtois, say Sky sources.

Serbia midfielder Kovacic has been told he can leave Madrid this summer. They are prepared to let him join Chelsea on a season-long loan.

Chelsea will not let Courtois go until they find a replacement.

Sky with their usual care for the details.

I was joking to be honest, they are all full of brick but they have their followers over on S/C. who worship at their feet. It makes you wonder what age most of the followers are and what makes it worst they pay for the flimflam.

I realised that you must have been joking a second after pressing the post button. The igijedi character is rather different from the run-of-the mill trumpers, to be fair.

There are no youngsters on message boards any more. Anonymous posting is for pre-digital generations; the youngsters are on Twitter and Snapchat. No, SC posters are just like us, really.

So why do they put up with this nonsense, and pay for it? They donate because they are told that the site costs a fortune to run. It's just about possible that Rob really does have a fantastically, eye-wateringly bad deal from his hosting provider, and that his accounts of the accounts are honest. Either he is being taken for a mug, or the donors are, though.

They don't mock the ITKs, because if they do they will be cast into the outer darkness. And if they want to post somewhere with the same volume of traffic, they have no option but the lunatic-run asylum of The Fighting rooster, where they will be sworn at by strange, angry, spittle-frothing posters who they were quite relieved to see banned from SC.

It's a difficult situation and one has to feel sorry for them.

I realised that you must have been joking a second after pressing the post button. The igijedi character is rather different from the run-of-the mill flimflamters, to be fair.

There are no youngsters on message boards any more. Anonymous posting is for pre-digital generations; the youngsters are on Twitter and Snapchat. No, SC posters are just like us, really.

So why do they put up with this nonsense, and pay for it? They donate because they are told that the site costs a fortune to run. It's just about possible that Rob really does have a fantastically, eye-wateringly bad deal from his hosting provider, and that his accounts of the accounts are honest. Either he is being taken for a mug, or the donors are, though.

They don't mock the ITKs, because if they do they will be cast into the outer darkness. And if they want to post somewhere with the same volume of traffic, they have no option but the lunatic-run asylum of The Fighting rooster, where they will be sworn at by strange, angry, spittle-frothing posters who they were quite relieved to see banned from SC.

It's a difficult situation and one has to feel sorry for them.
Yes the fighting rooster lives up to it's name. Very angry bunch over there for some reason.

Back