• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings vs Wolves

I thought Benny was the most effective Spurs player, until he was subbed off. What was that all about? He defended stoutly, got forward well and guess what... he whipped in some great crosses. This is something the much hyped Walker seems to be incapable of.

Gary.

I wondered that, but saw his tweet this morning,

"brick result! Dont need it now! But we cannot win every game... My both ankle is pain full -((( LOL Fokus on Emirates Marketing Project now"

I thought Benny and Modric were superb, but Kaboul and Dawson looked well shaky.

Also Parker is way too offensive minded for my liking (and for his own qualities).

We have become the new Arsenal, always trying to dribble the ball into the net instead of taking the first shot at goal. It wouldn't be bad if we had consistent goal scorers but we are lacking of them now.

The main reason we failed to win this match was our lack of goals from our strikers lately. Adebayor has 1 goal in 7 matches, VDV has 1 goal in 11 matches and both played the full match. Redknapp should have subbed both of them in the second half and brought on Defoe and Pav. Redknapp should have taken off VDV, not Lennon for Defoe. I don't understand why Redknapp didn't bring on Pavly late in the match to try to find the winning goal.

To make it worse for us, our main goal threat from midfield, Bale didn't have his goal scoring boot on. Even when he did, Adebayor destroyed it by touching the ball from a alleged offside position. So, it was left to Modric to get us the goal even if he himself is not regular goal scorer. Unless Redknapp rotate the strikers around, we are going to have problems when facing touch opponents.

By the way, why did the official OMT closed so fast ? Are we going to have limited time to post in OMTs from now on ?

Back