• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings - Sunderland - poll added

Mulletperm

Milija Aleksic
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s6Xv0yUoZNrF0hv8pHjo-KqOf0Rtj-omSiYNcizrxwY/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="3000" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Summary of responses

Lloris - 8

Walker - 6
Dier - 6
Vergonghen - 5
Rose - 7

Eriksen - 8
Stambouli - 7
Dembele - 6
Chadli - 6

Kane - 7
Soldado - 6

Re: Ratings v Sunderland

lloris - 8

walker - 7
dier - 7
vertonghen - 7
rose - 7

chadli - 6
dembele - 7.5
stmbouli - 7.5
eriksen - 8

kane - 7
soldado - 5

8 - Eriksen
7 - Lloris, Stambouli
6 - Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose, Dembele, Chadli, Kane, Soldado

Eriksen & Lloris main players for us today
Great mention to Jan for scoring two goals and getting the title away from Pedro Mendes for being most blatently robbed of a goal in Spur's PL history

Had a lot of possession, comfortable game for a lot of the game, Sunderland really only had probably three chances, plus a couple of set pieces.

Out of the subs, Townsend definitely made an impact, good appearance apart from one mandatory stupid shot.

Lack of quality deliveries from Rose/Walker was the difference between this being a tight game and a total rout (both were in great positions all game)

Lloris - 7
Walker - 5
Dier - 5
Vergonghen - 6 (Bonus point for the 2 goals)
Rose - 6
Eriksen - 7
Stambouli - 6
Dembele - 6
Chadli - 5
Kane - 5
Soldado - 5

Depressing lot you guys are .. we had 70% odd possession, very little threat from opposition.

Yes it took us a long time to win game, but even a point would have been kind to Sunderland.

Yet multiple 5 & 6 scores?

Depressing lot you guys are .. we had 70% odd possession, very little threat from opposition.

Yes it took us a long time to win game, but even a point would have been kind to Sunderland.

Yet multiple 5 & 6 scores?

you are right we did

i marked people down on mistakes and missed opportunities, it all depends on grading I suppose, for me 10 means a perfect performance

Lloris - 8

Walker - 6
Dier - 6
Vergonghen - 6
Rose - 6

Eriksen - 8
Stambouli - 7
Dembele - 6
Chadli - 6

Kane - 7
Soldado - 6

I'm happy to admit that I dont particularly rate either Dembele or Stambouli, though both played better than they usually do today.

HOWEVER, in a game, particularly the second half, which you dominate as much as we did today, you would hope that your CMs create something however all the creative responsibility today lied with Eriksen. We missed Bentaleb and Mason badly today I though

I'm happy to admit that I dont particularly rate either Dembele or Stambouli, though both played better than they usually do today.

HOWEVER, in a game, particularly the second half, which you dominate as much as we did today, you would hope that your CMs create something however all the creative responsibility today lied with Eriksen. We missed Bentaleb and Mason badly today I though

Did all you guys watch the game? Jan a 5? Dier a 5? Rose our best player (LCLC is clearly related) Lots of average ratings.... **** me! One of our best performances of the season bar kane having his worst game of the season.

Rose, erisken and stambouli were our best players by far today.

Agreed with those three. Rose my MOTM.

Thought Jan was excellent today too - apart from the silly foul on Defoe which led to the goal.

And obviously Hugo was immaculate (edit: other than one late parry back into the danger area, from which Sunderland should have scored - did the ball move in the air?).

Last edited:
Back