• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcelo Bielsa's Clean Leeds

I've always assumed someone spies on the opponent's training. Or pays someone to do it. Negligent not to.

At least get a drone or long range camera.

I think its hypocritical of the media to criticise this as they were prepared to tell the world what Southgate was doing in the WC, but I think this action is totally unacceptable and it shows a complete lack of sportsmanship, people may say "he's a winner" but its cheating and if they cant see that they have no idea of fair play, respect or honour.
Since when did watching training sessions become illegal?

Since when did watching training sessions become illegal?

Thanks for proving my point, what's legal and what's right have nothing in common, it's legal for big firms to RIP off people is that right? It's legal for Emirates Marketing Project to buy the league is that right?

Thanks for proving my point, what's legal and what's right have nothing in common, it's legal for big firms to RIP off people is that right? It's legal for Emirates Marketing Project to buy the league is that right?
If big firms aren't maximising their shareholder wealth then they're not.doing their jobs.

If teams aren't fully aware of what to expect from their opponents (by any legal means) then they're not doing their jobs.

If big firms aren't maximising their shareholder wealth then they're not.doing their jobs.

If teams aren't fully aware of what to expect from their opponents (by any legal means) then they're not doing their jobs.

An efficient company can maximise its profits without ripping off its customers, but the bonus scheme culture encourages executives and managers to cut corners at the expense of the end user, and given your stance its foolish to accuse City of being cheats as they are simply buying success and should be admired for doing so.

An efficient company can maximise its profits without ripping off its customers, but the bonus scheme culture encourages executives and managers to cut corners at the expense of the end user, and given your stance its foolish to accuse City of being cheats as they are simply buying success and should be admired for doing so.
I don't admire anyone who can't turn a profit in an environment with such a guaranteed income and locked in customer base.

I think its hypocritical of the media to criticise this as they were prepared to tell the world what Southgate was doing in the WC, but I think this action is totally unacceptable and it shows a complete lack of sportsmanship, people may say "he's a winner" but its cheating and if they cant see that they have no idea of fair play, respect or honour.

Is it cheating?

Is it cheating if you look at someones cards if they leave the table? or are you just being a winner? Of course everyone has their own moral standards, pedophiles will say they love children and there is nothing wrong with what they do.

They own a product that's worth more than they paid for it and their "shareholders" wealth (ego) has certainly been increased.
That not how company ownership works. Take out all of the cash they've thrown in and the write down if future earnings once their dodgy sponsorship deals are cut out and they'll have lost a lot of money.

That not how company ownership works. Take out all of the cash they've thrown in and the write down if future earnings once their dodgy sponsorship deals are cut out and they'll have lost a lot of money.

That's like saying I lost dead skin when I was asleep, the exercise is to boost their ego, they've got more money than they will ever need unless they want to start a war.

That's like saying I lost dead skin when I was asleep, the exercise is to boost their ego, they've got more money than they will ever need unless they want to start a war.
In which case you need to choose whether you're arguing that they're achieving something I respect (they're not) or that they're achieving their aims.

The two are entirely separate.

If a company is ripping off its customers, it soon won't have any customers, unless it's a monopoly situation.
My company charge significantly more than our competitors, but our customers still think we provide value for money. That's the key.
But getting back to the topic, studying your opponents is very much part of the preparation for every team, and I can't see that watching a training session is more wrong than watching a game.

Last edited:
If a company is ripping off its customers, it soon won't have any customers, unless it's a monopoly situation.
My company charge significantly more than our competitors, but our customers still think we provide value for money. That's the key.
But getting back to the topic, studying your opponents is very much part of the preparation for every team, and I can't see that watching a training session is more wrong than watching a game.

Utilities, mobile phone, transport and premier TV provides all work in open markets which we are told will provide customers (mugs) with efficient services at competive prices yet I would be surprised if many of their "punters" feel they are getting a great deal expect when they are boasting to someone else how clever they are in the pub.

Utilities, mobile phone, transport and premier TV provides all work in open markets which we are told will provide customers (mugs) with efficient services at competive prices yet I would be surprised if many of their "punters" feel they are getting a great deal expect when they are boasting to someone else how clever they are in the pub.
I find it quite funny when people complain about about the prices of mobile companies, and then they have an iPhone...

Back