• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcelo Bielsa's Clean Leeds

Biesla has called an emergency press conference in next hour or two - rumours are hes quit.....

No way!

Given the way he is, it wouldnt actually be a surprise for him to walk out on principle, but it would be really disappointing.

Ive no love for Leeds whatsoever, but have been enjoying the great work he has been doing there and I think he has been a massive win for the Championship.

No way!

Given the way he is, it wouldnt actually be a surprise for him to walk out on principle, but it would be really disappointing.

Ive no love for Leeds whatsoever, but have been enjoying the great work he has been doing there and I think he has been a massive win for the Championship.
If Poch did go, personally I would happily accept Biesla....

Gone are the days when 'always cheating' Arsenal used to shoot a photographer from a cannon over their rivals session.

Man-shot-out-of-a-Torpedo-19341.jpg

Now, you just stick a Go Pro in a potato gun:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't quit, far from it by the sounds of it - done a full presentation of the work his team have done studying Derbys games, using powerpoint, showcasing their findings to the press

tCH5cg5.png

"I don't need to go to watch a training session of an opponent to know how the opponent plays.

MB: “I’m going to make it easier for the FL... I’ll assume my behaviour is from the extreme position. We’ve watched all the opponents before we played them. My goal is to make the investigation easier for them. “

Bielsa: "My goal is to make the (EFL) investigation easier." Says Leeds have watched training sessions of opposition clubs before every game they've played. "By doing this, I assume the possible sanction that the authorities might bring." #lufc

Phil Hay
‏ @PhilHayYEP

Stoke are next up for Leeds. But they've changed manager. So since Nathan Jones took charge (last week), Bielsa and his staff have analysed every game he had at Luton this season. #lufc

Mad bastard :D

It’s worth having a read through tweets from @PhilHayYEP who covered Bielsa’s press conference in some detail.
Lampard well and truly trolled :D

He didn't quit, far from it by the sounds of it - done a full presentation of the work his team have done studying Derbys games, using powerpoint, showcasing their findings to the press

tCH5cg5.png

"I don't need to go to watch a training session of an opponent to know how the opponent plays.

MB: “I’m going to make it easier for the FL... I’ll assume my behaviour is from the extreme position. We’ve watched all the opponents before we played them. My goal is to make the investigation easier for them. “

Bielsa: "My goal is to make the (EFL) investigation easier." Says Leeds have watched training sessions of opposition clubs before every game they've played. "By doing this, I assume the possible sanction that the authorities might bring." #lufc

Phil Hay
‏ @PhilHayYEP

Stoke are next up for Leeds. But they've changed manager. So since Nathan Jones took charge (last week), Bielsa and his staff have analysed every game he had at Luton this season. #lufc

Mad bastard :D

He is nuts but the bloke is a born winner ey.

I think its hypocritical of the media to criticise this as they were prepared to tell the world what Southgate was doing in the WC, but I think this action is totally unacceptable and it shows a complete lack of sportsmanship, people may say "he's a winner" but its cheating and if they cant see that they have no idea of fair play, respect or honour.

He is nuts but the bloke is a born winner ey.
actually by the measurement of trophies, not really...

Honours
As a manager
Argentina
Newell's Old Boys
Vélez Sarsfield
Athletic Bilbao

Back