• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcelo Bielsa's Clean Leeds

This is only gonna get better isn't it

agJIP.gif

Already onto his 3rd manager this season, Dirty Leeds chairman' worst nightmare has come about...

[tweet]529750711052292097[/tweet]

and they play their 17th league game at the weekend for good measure :lol:

About 12 years ago there were suddenly loads of Leeds fans like 16 years ago there were loads of Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans then 10 years ago the were suddenly loads more Chelsea fans, now I am starting to see an increase in Emirates Marketing Project fans.

There all cnuuts that know nothing about football.

I remember having an online discussion with a few Leeds fans a year or so after they were relegated.

They claimed that they would far rather have lived the "glory years" (arf!) of the David O'Leary era and then suffered relegation than to have remained in mid table Premier League mediocrity like Spurs. This despite the fact that those "glory years" consisted merely of one 3rd place, one 4th place and one 5th place, never coming close to a title challenge. Nor did they win a single trophy or make even a single cup final appearance. Even mediocre Spurs made two in that period, and won one of them.

I wonder, ten years on - and with Leeds looking likely to spend at least twelve consecutive seasons outside the Premier League (and maybe more) - whether those Leeds fans have changed their minds?

After all, that six or seven year old Leeds fan who was so famously filmed crying (after the defeat to Bolton at the Reebok stadium that effectively confirmed Leeds' relegation) will be a full grown man before Leeds again play in the Premier League.

Last edited:
They got exactly what they deserved, as did Cheatski.

Oh no, hang on... Cheatski changed the name of the club, defaulted on their creditors, used allegedly corrupt money to finance a billion pound turnaround in fortunes. My mistake.

Leeds did a similar deal. They left creditors short when a major creditor, registered off shore with unknown owners, suddenly agreed to a restructuring deal that effectively gave the club to Ken Bates, who had absolutely no links, ties or relations with this entirely independent, unknown to him company that just happened to make a decision that benefited him enormously.

BREAKING: Massimo Cellino disqualified from owning #LUFC by Football League board. Italian has 14 days to appeal the decision.

Back