• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcelo Bielsa's Clean Leeds

**** em, never met a leeds fan who wasn't a complete cnut

That's as maybe, but seeing the Top Flight Table without Leeds United there still looks strange to me.

I suppose it's because I grew-up when Don Revie's side were the team to beat.

That's as maybe, but seeing the Top Flight Table without Leeds United there still looks strange to me.

I suppose it's because I grew-up when Don Revie's side were the team to beat.

When me and every one at school started getting into football I think they'd just been in a Champions League semi final against Valencia. 2001 if I remember rightly. 6 years after that they were in League 1! 13 years after that they still haven't found a way back to the Premier League.

Shows how dangerous it is to have a chairman like Risdale.

When me and every one at school started getting into football I think they'd just been in a Champions League semi final against Valencia. 2001 if I remember rightly. 6 years after that they were in League 1! 13 years after that they still haven't found a way back to the Premier League.

Shows how dangerous it is to have a chairman like Risdale.

Similar demise happening at Pompey.

2008 Cup winners and later that year playing AC Milan in the Uefa Cup. 6 years later and in a few months time they could be playing Braintree,Salisbuy and Welling

Similar demise happening at Pompey.

2008 Cup winners and later that year playing AC Milan in the Uefa Cup. 6 years later and in a few months time they could be playing Braintree,Salisbuy and Welling

Currently live in Chichester, some of the stories I've heard from local Pompey fans would make your stomach turn, just astonishing.

With greed suffocating football I can't see FFP rules working, these types will find anyway they can go around it.

Peter Ridsdale.

Ken Bates.

A Bahraini Hedge Fund.

A convicted Italian tax dodger.

All sins are forgiven Daniel.

Currently live in Chichester, some of the stories I've heard from local Pompey fans would make your stomach turn, just astonishing.

With greed suffocating football I can't see FFP rules working, these types will find anyway they can go around it.

People from Portsmouth make my stomach turn all the time. What part of Chi are you in?

Wouldnt mind here a few if you have the time to post or pm

You can bet that every "saviour" ie shark who has had a hand in Leeds or Pompey has done very nicely from the "Management fees" they have levied in return for their loans. Thank goodness we have Daniel Levy.

I fookinate Leeds. Only visit to Elland Rd. was to see Spurs. Hissing, vile chants, snickering approval all around.

A family member worked in local media for a few years and told us grim tales about people's attitudes up there, in and outside the ground. Then I read Henry Winter's recent gloss-over bum scrubber about how Leeds United need to be cared for and revived. Sadly, the demise of the club won't change what's wrong.

Don't often wish ill on any folk, but this lot deserve all the anguish the game can give them.

I never understood the pampas grass thing - do you just go and knock at the door? What if the owners just happen to like pampas grass?

friends of mine moved house, before they had even emptied the van or got the kids beds setup they were out the front hacking the pampas grass out of the ground

Leeds United: Massimo Cellino wins takeover appeal

Massimo Cellino can complete his takeover of Leeds United after winning an appeal against the Football League's decision to block the move.

The Italian's Eleonora Sports company has agreed to buy a 75% stake in the club from Gulf Finance House Capital.

Last week Cellino was disqualified from owning the Championship side after being found guilty of not paying import duty on a yacht in Italy.

But an independent QC has overturned the League's initial decision.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26902775

Back