• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcelo Bielsa's Clean Leeds

Strange to see so many anti-Semitic comments from Leeds, seeing that their Chairman for many of their glory years was Jewish - Manny Cussins - and there's a fairly sizable Jewish population in Leeds itself.

I know Leeds fans who are not like this tbh. Decent people, but as in every walk of like a small minority ruin it for the rest!

Take a bow the society of black lawyers and Badiel, for stirring up antisemitism.

If they had minded their own business this and the Arsenal chanting wouldn't have happened to such an extent.

Take a bow the society of black lawyers and Badiel, for stirring up antisemitism.

If they had minded their own business this and the Arsenal chanting wouldn't have happened to such an extent.

thats exactly what i thought, they talk about the jewish thing and then suddenly one of our loan players get this abuse towards him and i don't think i have heard stuff like that to a player of ours for years.

Not read it do no idea what it's about saw someone mention anti semitism all I'll say in my experience after Chelsea Leeds are the worst For hissing noises and nasty chants.

Is calling someone a Northern cnut or a crockney pouf less worse or more worserer than calling someone a black bastard?

"Warnock added: “He elbows him below the chin – the kid goes down as if he’s been poleaxed in his head!"

So you're accepting an elbow in the throat then, Warnock?
But disputing how serious that could be...

Strange to see so many anti-Semitic comments from Leeds, seeing that their Chairman for many of their glory years was Jewish - Manny Cussins - and there's a fairly sizable Jewish population in Leeds itself.

Probably the largest in the UK after London. Loads of Jewish Leeds fans. Leeds really do have a large section of complete cretins in their support. 7000 or so in the Revie Stand.

Talking of Leeds

'I did masturbate a horse, but I definitely didn't put my hand up its' arse'

Goole man’s sex attack on horses
A Goole man who was caught sexually interfering with a horse has had his case adjourned by town magistrates.
Ernest Baker (63), of Church Close, pleaded guilty to masturbating a horse in a public place contrary to common law between August 19 and August 20 this year.

Prosecutor Miss Sarah Fearon told a stunned Goole magistrates’ court that at 8.30pm on August 19 Mr Baker was seen by a member of the public in Jerry Lane off Cottingham Street in Old Goole, where two horses graze freely. The woman saw that Mr Baker had his right arm inserted between the rear legs of a sandy-beige horse.
Miss Fearon said: “He was seen to be making backwards and forwards motions. As the witness passed by Mr Baker verbally acknowledged her but carried on with what he was doing.”

The following evening at around the same time Mr Baker was once again seen by the witness as he interfered with a different horse. His arms were performing the same motions as the night before.
The hushed courtroom heard that police had seen Mr Baker near the Dutch River bridge the following night and had spoken to him but were unaware of the previous activity.

The witness notified the police of what she had seen and on Thursday, August 29, Mr Baker was taken to Goole Police Station for questioning.

He admitted the offence and said: “I grabbed its penis and that, as normally as a man would do. I worked the horse off, or tried to work the horse off. I put my arm on its back and the other arm under its legs.”
Miss Fearon continued: “He fully admitted masturbating the horses on two or three occasions on Jerry Lane but could give no explanation for doing so.”

Defending, Mr Geoff Ellis told magistrates: “Mr Baker accepts that he masturbated the horse. But the basis of his plea is he does not accept, as the Crown have suggested in their opening, that he put his hand in the anus of the horse. I believe this is a case where a pre-sentence report on his background is required.”
Magistrate Mr Brian Kitson told Mr Baker: “We believe the offence is at least serious enough to warrant something other than a fine or a discharge.”

The case against Mr Baker was adjourned until November and Mr Baker was granted unconditional bail until that date.

In an interview outside the court Mr Baker told reporters: “I am just amazed at what I have done. It is just so unbelievable. I don’t know if it was a moment of madness. I have no idea at all. It is not the sort of thing you wake up one morning an say ‘Oh. I am going out today to give a horse a good w*nk, do you?’ You just don’t do it. It didn’t enter my mind. It didn’t. It is just unbelievable.

“You hear of wealthy people going shoplifting. It was like that. I just grabbed this horse’s penis, full stop. That’s it.
“When I was arrested I was called in at 8am in the morning. I knew something was up. I saw the police before at the riverside and they questioned me then after the second incident. They gave me the impression they were looking for someone who had been thieving. They came for me about 8am in the morning at my home and said they wanted to question me about interfering with a horse. They took my fingerprints, taped the interview and I admitted it then.
“I denied putting my hand up the horse. They were adamant about that, but all I did was masturbate them. That’s the fact.”

The Football Association has charged Leeds manager Neil Warnock with improper conduct for his comments about referee Mark Halsey following his side's 1-0 defeat at Millwall on Sunday.

Warnock hit out at Halsey in his post-match comments after the official dismissed Luke Varney at The Den.

Varney was sent off just three minutes into the second half for an apparent elbow on Adam Smith.

Warnock said: 'The amount of effort that's gone into the game and we're talking about a refereeing decision - it's scandalous. When you watch the sending-off again, we don't have thousands of Millwall fans screaming at us. It's not caught him where he's holding when he's gone down.

'Referees aren't as consistent - they've gone backwards, I think. I didn't think someone of Mark Halsey's quality and experience would have gone straight for his red card, and I think he'll be disappointed when he sees it, but that will do us no good.'

A statement on the FA's website read: 'Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has been charged by the FA for an alleged breach of Rule E3.

'The charge is in relation to improper conduct following his side's game at Millwall on 18 November 2012.'

The 63-year-old has until 4pm on Friday to respond to the charge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2235843/Neil-Warnock-Leeds-manager-charged-FA.html

The Football Association has charged Leeds manager Neil Warnock with improper conduct for his comments about referee Mark Halsey following his side's 1-0 defeat at Millwall on Sunday.

Warnock hit out at Halsey in his post-match comments after the official dismissed Luke Varney at The Den.

Varney was sent off just three minutes into the second half for an apparent elbow on Adam Smith.

Warnock said: 'The amount of effort that's gone into the game and we're talking about a refereeing decision - it's scandalous. When you watch the sending-off again, we don't have thousands of Millwall fans screaming at us. It's not caught him where he's holding when he's gone down.

'Referees aren't as consistent - they've gone backwards, I think. I didn't think someone of Mark Halsey's quality and experience would have gone straight for his red card, and I think he'll be disappointed when he sees it, but that will do us no good.'

A statement on the FA's website read: 'Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has been charged by the FA for an alleged breach of Rule E3.

'The charge is in relation to improper conduct following his side's game at Millwall on 18 November 2012.'

The 63-year-old has until 4pm on Friday to respond to the charge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2235843/Neil-Warnock-Leeds-manager-charged-FA.html
Don't suppose Warnock's bothered one way or the other but the FA are sure to let him have both barrels. The video clearly shows Varney sizing up the situation before using his elbow, at the very least wrecklessly if not intentionally, so the sending off was a no-brainer. On top of that the Blades manager has massive form.

Leeds United are on the brink of financial meltdown with the troubled club unlikely to pay staff and creditors by the end of this week.

A row has erupted over who should be paying manager Brian McDermott and his players — as well as other staff — with the two groups at the centre of the dispute denying they are the owners of the Championship club.

McDermott’s struggling side, whose desperate form continued with a 4-1 defeat at Bournemouth on Tuesday night, would receive a 10-point deduction should they go into administration, the likely punishment should they fail to pay their employees.

article-0-1C96ECA700000578-394_306x244.jpg

Owners Gulf Finance House Capital and prospective owner Massimo Cellino have hit an impasse over whose responsibility it is to pay the £1.5million required on Friday to keep the club running.

And Sportsmail understands the situation is so serious that GFH chief executive Hisham Alrayes and Leeds managing director David Haigh spent Wednesday in London as they tried to find to cover the wages for this month and keep the club running in the short term.

Failure to do that would lead to Leeds’ second administration in seven years and a far cry from the highs of 2001 when they reached the Champions League semi-finals.

As far as the Football League are concerned, GFH remain the owners and principal shareholders of the club, and, although they declined to comment last night, the governing body pointed to the fact that on the Leeds website it states GFH are the owners.

But GFH appear to have shirked responsibility for ownership in the belief that they struck a deal with Italian entrepreneur Cellino for the 57-year-old to take over the running of the financial side of the club for six months — even if his recent application to take ownership was blocked by the Football League.

That is what happened on Monday. The League ruled that Cellino’s conviction last week in an Italian court for failing to pay tax on a yacht he bought constituted a ‘disqualifying condition’ under its owners and directors test.

The League added that Cellino’s offence involved ‘acts that would reasonably be considered to be dishonest’. Cellino, who owns Italian club Cagliari, intends to appeal against the League’s decision and the verdict of the court in Sardinia.

But the key area of contention in Leeds now focuses on the exact details of the deal that was agreed in January to allow Cellino to buy 75 per cent of the club from GFH. In the simplest terms, GFH believe Cellino made that six-month commitment to cover the club’s wage bill and costs.

And Cellino started in that vein, paying the wages and money to creditors for January and February and also an outstanding loan of £1.7million to a sponsor. But the Italian has now said he will not inject further funds and that the responsibility to pay the wages has returned to GFH.

This is something GFH contest.Central to the dispute is who, legally, now owns the club. The League might think it is still GFH, but Cellino is believed to have paid at least £7m for shares in the club, as well as the £6.5m towards wages and the payment of the loan.The £7m payment for shares came when he believed League approval would be a formality.

GFH, as well as believing they have no further financial responsibilities for Leeds, also say the shares are Cellino’s to sell, not theirs.

Sportsmail understands that at least one group is circling to take over, with Haigh busy trying to broker a new deal in the background.

Understandably, the fury of concerned Leeds fans is beginning to focus on GFH because it appears the Middle East-based organisation had no intention of remaining owners of the club for long.

It is now believed they did not pay as much as the £22m for Leeds that has been claimed.

Furthermore, the additional money they have put into the club — claimed to be around £20m — has been offset, to a large extent, by management fees they have taken out. If true that would mean the £40m they claim to have invested since December 2012 has been exaggerated. It also means they would not have as much to lose if the club went into administration.

Employees at Leeds can get no sense out of either side. There has been no clarification from chairman Salah Nooruddin but senior Leeds officials confirm that a row has indeed erupted between GFH and Cellino over the financing of the club.

It is a desperate situation for a club with so much potential.

‘Never mind the fact that the club doesn’t own the ground nor the training ground,’ said one source. ‘We don’t even own the chairs and the curtains. As I understand it, GFH are refusing to put in any more money and Cellino has told them to **** off.’

Cellino was not available for comment but he said recently of the club: ‘They sold their stadium, their banqueting, training station, they own nothing.’

Of GFH, he said: ‘They didn’t even have the money to pay for the washing powder.’

Sportsmail spoke to McDermott and the Leeds manager, whose side have lost four of their last five matches, is trying to remain as positive as possible. After the defeat at Bournemouth, he said: ‘What is going on off the field does affect the players. All of the talk is about who is coming in and are we going to get paid.’

He said he had not discussed with his players the prospect of going without pay.

‘We’ve been paid every month I have been here so far,’ he said.

But Cellino has pointed to serious problems and the desperate need for a cash injection.

He declared that Leeds needed ‘help, blood and money’ in ‘hours, not days’.

Timeline of doom at Elland Road

January 2005: Ken Bates completes his takeover but Leeds, relegated to the Championship the previous summer, sell players and assets to pay off creditors.

May 2007: On the brink of relegation, the club go into administration and are handed a 10-point deduction, sealing their drop to League One.

July 2007: Handed a further 15-point deduction for failing to come out of administration.

May 2010: Following three seasons in League One they get back to the Championship, finishing second.

May 2011: Bates, formerly a 50 per cent shareholder, buys out FSF Limited to become majority owner.

December 2012: Bahraini investment bank GFH Capital buy out Bates and gain ownership of the club.

February 2014: GFH Capital exchange contracts with Italian Massimo Cellino’s Eleonora Sport Limited, handing them a 75 per cent stake, subject to Football League approval.

March 2014: The League block Cellino’s takeover due to his previous convictions.

Massimo Cellino is a 57-year-old Italian entrepreneur.

He inherited his father’s agricultural company, where he developed a reputation as a shrewd operator.

He bought home-town club Cagliari in 1994. In two decades as chairman, Cellino has sacked 35 managers.

He has two convictions for deceiving the Italian Ministry for Agriculture out of £7.5million in 1996 and false accounting at Cagliari in 2001.

Last week he was ordered by a judge to pay a €600,000 (£500,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he had bought.

A case is also on-going after he was arrested and held in custody for two weeks for attempted embezzlement in February.

Cellino has a fear of the number 17, and Cagliari’s Stadio Is Arenas has a seat 16b instead of 17.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2590314/Leeds-financial-meltdown-No-one-pay-McDermotts-player-wages-owners-row-erupts-10-point-deduction-looms.html

Christ we think we've had it bad with a **** season, Leeds have been in the ****ter now for the last 10 years. Feel sorry for the fans.

Back